FS: Software Genuine Cheap Microsoft products

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Office 2019 Home.

Also can you tell me about Office 2019 Home Business Mac/Windows ( Live account bind ) - Rs.3950? Does this one come with Dual license?

I need Office 2019 Home.

Also can you tell me about Office 2019 Home Business Mac/Windows ( Live account bind ) - Rs.3950? Does this one come with Dual license?
Yes its kinda dual license. You can activate 1 copy of each Win and Mac at a same time.
Do you have anything that also has onedrive 1TB storage as well.
Have Office 365 180days accounts which have 1TB storage.

Yes its kinda dual license. You can activate 1 copy of each Win and Mac at a same time.

Hi Amit,
It might be convenient for everyone who might be interested, if you can post the latest pricing of all the available products, whenever you bump the thread.

How much are those office 365 180 days account for. Can they be renewed too
Those are Office 365 A1 Plus accounts for faculty. More like upgraded version of Student A1 sub.
They cant be renewed but may last more than an year. Cost is Rs.200 only.
Hi Amit,
It might be convenient for everyone who might be interested, if you can post the latest pricing of all the available products, whenever you bump the thread.
Thanks for the suggestion. Matter is that prices are changing every 2-3 days on my end. However I will post prices with some products when I bump the thread next time

What is the meaning of MS Live account bind? How will it work in MS office 2021?
account bind means that once You activate office with bind key and then enter your MS account details in office app, the key will be bind to that MS account. Next time in future installations You can just activate office by login with MS account instead of using key.

Ah so I will own one of each Mac and Windows key right? Also live bind means if I ever get my laptop/pc formatted, I can always download the files from Microsoft and just reuse the license?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back