FS: Software Genuine Cheap Microsoft products

Status
Not open for further replies.
need speedify key.not whole connectify with dispach pro and hotspot pro only dispatch dont have broadband here everything is relied upon mobile data and data consumption increase to 15,20gb daily
kids attending classes,movies on netflix etc.VI have a family plan of 2299 for 5 family members with unlimited data for everyone.so bought that but VI service is worst among all others ISPs.VI internet speed drops down to 1,2 mbps in evening.i am willing to join 3 mobile data into one but cant use all 3 connection at same time like one connection on pc.after 12 it increase then vi speed beats all other isp with 35mbps to 40 mbps.jio,airtel have maximum sped around 30 mbps.i had a cracked copy of connectify(just for checking net speed) but its 7.0.0 like version newer upated speedify is 12 one.combined download of jio amd vi gives 50 mbps in download and works on phone i think version i have is too old hense not working.they are giving one month trial but asking money upfront for 3 years.dont need for 3 years dont know if it will work on 3 sims from same company
can you arrange that
regards

Hi, could you PM info on the deal for Office 365 E3 account, storage, contract period, renewal etc. Stackable? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back