FS: Software Genuine Volume Licensed Software: Windows 11/10, Microsoft Office for Mac, WinRAR, Nitro PDF, XYplorer, VMware Workstation Pro & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vivek.krishnan

I hope you're aware of License Mobility through large scale Software Assurance programs.

Besides, I elaborately explained the nature of the licenses I offer. I didn't force anyone to use them. Hence the "wrong advice" sounds a bit overkill.

@sauravghosh

I'm sorry, but I've no connection with TechSmith (the maker of Snagit) yet.

@vivek.krishnan

I hope you're aware of License Mobility through large scale Software Assurance programs.

Besides, I elaborately explained the nature of the licenses I offer. I didn't force anyone to use them. Hence the "wrong advice" sounds a bit overkill.

@sauravghosh

I'm sorry, but I've no connection with TechSmith (the maker of Snagit) yet.

I hope you 'can' help the customer if he is in a fix. Thats all I am saying and closing here. I am not at all convinced by what you have said. Your earlier analogy is too vague and sounds more like the liberty part of free as in beer

I can now offer license packages for the following products:
  • Drive SnapShot
  • Symantec Endpoint Protection
  • VMware Fusion Pro (both v11 and v12)
  • XYplorer
  • Windows 10 (both regular and LTSB/LTSC releases)
@vyral_143 @puns

Can it be possible to temporarily allow me to edit the first post so that I can add the new entries and reorganize the offerings in a table?
How much for the XYplorer?

I need Nitro PDF, please.
Purchased Nitro PDF license..the deal was super smooth. I'm a genuine user now :D Thanks for the License bro!!
I landed up paying the No. PANCHANAN DAS BAIRAG-97xx120883@ybl instead of you. The only difference was the last digit was "2" in your case. If you inform your proper name in payment details, maybe people can confirm prior to paying by confirming the proper name. Thus avoiding the confusion as the
that's the reason I sent "Hi" to @Titokhan via PhonePe to make sure he's the one I'm going to pay and then the same screenshot to him on WhatsApp.

Last edited:
@kekerode

Sorry, I don't offer any kind of subscription-based service.

A personal opinion: If you're into serious cloud storage and data backup (but don't want to create a self-hosted solution from scratch), then opt for Backblaze or similar services.

Can you share the source of nitropdf. I'm just trying to understand how can legit key be so cheap before I buy for personal use.
Is there any chance of such keys getting revoked? Also, if you are a genuine seller, do you sell bulk activations with gst bills?

Another Monday, another bump!

The first post is totally revamped as it now includes Windows along with a few other new software packages. Credit goes to @puns for the help.

Interested in
Windows 10 Pro x 25 licenses

End user is a institutional customer

Please confirm if there will be any legal issues if the licenses come under scrutiny during audit

Last edited:
@dopplenoob

Sorry for the delayed reply, missed your post somehow.

Considering you're talking about the licensing backend of Nitro PDF, it's somewhat similar to Active Directory-based activation for Microsoft products. You're essentially paying for the facility of utilizing our own volume license quota. The only difference is the activation data is tied to the hardware hash for Nitro PDF, and it can't be revoked without physical access.

As I've access to multiple volume licensing portals, I can offer a few of such products here.

As such, I can't provide any GST bill.

@JAK

YGPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back