FS: Software Genuine Volume Licensed Software: Windows 11/10, Microsoft Office for Mac, WinRAR, Nitro PDF, XYplorer, VMware Workstation Pro & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are planning anything for any business use in an office - please do not try anything of this sort from the OP. This will not pass muster with any proper MS team or even an audit if undertaken.
Alright man. Thanks for the important information.

OP, could you please clarify regarding the quote. Thanks.

@Panda

Time for an analogy:

Suppose your workplace has this scheme under which you are getting partially reimbursed for your fuel cost. There's a mandatory prerequisite, though. You've to buy the fuel from a specific outlet at the rate set by your employer (who happens to be the owner of the fuel outlet as well), no matter what the price is in the market.

A friend of yours has a mini fossil fuel power station and offers you to utilize the surplus fuel at a substantially low rate than the retail outlet. Now, it is indeed a worthy proposal since you can save more, even compared to the reimbursement you get from your workplace. The only catch is you can't submit the receipt to your employer, cause that would be considered as a loophole. You can, however, still get benefitted if you restrict your friend's offer to personal usage.

At the end of the day, what you're getting is the same fuel with identical quality parameters, but the associated restrictions are different.

That's all.

hey

is this Nitro PDF lifetime license ?
when i change pc can i use on new pc ?
is the licence bind to PC or the user account ?

Do you have any FL studio, Bandicam license ?

Don't wish to hijack the thread or go offtopic, but I wish to clear something.

Been a fan of winrar from past 10 years may be more, but off late started noticing that between diff versions it shows errors while extracting or testing rarsets.

Which lead me to 7zip and i found 7zio can do everything far more effectively tha winrar and one can use 7zip to extract winrar files too. ( at least for my usage I found 7zip could do all zip/rar, test, extract etc)

Am I missing something switching to 7zip?
Would definitely like to know and would most certainly buy the 200 license for winrar

Thanks

Don't wish to hijack the thread or go offtopic, but I wish to clear something.

Been a fan of winrar from past 10 years may be more, but off late started noticing that between diff versions it shows errors while extracting or testing rarsets.

Which lead me to 7zip and i found 7zio can do everything far more effectively tha winrar and one can use 7zip to extract winrar files too. ( at least for my usage I found 7zip could do all zip/rar, test, extract etc)

Am I missing something switching to 7zip?
Would definitely like to know and would most certainly buy the 200 license for winrar

Thanks

Nah, If you are a "normal" user who just wants to zip and unzip, 7zip would be the best choice. I dont even use winrar anymore, but bought it purely for nostalgia, heck at 200 bucks why not!

@Skyh3ck
  1. No, the license is valid for the current major version (which is 13 at this moment), so the free updates are limited to all minor builds under the 13.x branch. However, I can provide a discount for existing license holders who want to acquire a new license for the next build.
  2. Nitro PDF's licensing mechanism is tied to the hardware hash, hence you should be automatically activated on the same hardware even after a Windows reinstallation. Usually the activation module can detect the previous registration data as the information is stored outside the readable file system. So you don't need to input the activation data yourself.
    • In case you face any difficulty, just give me a ping. I should be able to re-generate a new token for the same hardware without any additional cost.
  3. Since the license data vary between PCs, you have to get separate license packages for multiple PCs. Once again, I can offer discounts on such bulk purchases.
  4. No, those aren't under my territory.
@JMak

The main advantage of using WinRAR is the capability of creating RAR/RAR5 archives, which is not possible via any other archiver due to the licensing terms. As @vaalkai mentioned, a regular user might be satisfied with 7-Zip (or PeaZip), but they neither can create actual RAR archives, nor offer the freedom to compile feature-rich SFX archives out of the box.

On another note, can you share one of those rarsets that you had experienced errors while unpacking using WinRAR?

Last edited:
@Skyh3ck
  1. No, the license is valid for the current major version (which is 13 at this moment), so the free updates are limited to all minor builds under the 13.x branch. However, I can provide a discount for existing license holders who want to acquire a new license for the next build.
  2. Nitro PDF's licensing mechanism is tied to the hardware hash, hence you should be automatically activated on the same hardware even after a Windows reinstallation. Usually the activation module can detect the previous registration data as the information is stored outside the readable file system. So you don't need to input the activation data yourself.
    • In case you face any difficulty, just give me a ping. I should be able to re-generate a new token for the same hardware without any additional cost.
  3. Since the license data vary between PCs, you have to get separate license packages for multiple PCs. Once again, I can offer discounts on such bulk purchases.
  4. No, those aren't under my territory.
@JMak

The main advantage of using WinRAR is the capability of creating RAR/RAR5 archives, which is not possible via any other archiver due to the licensing terms. As @vaalkai mentioned, a regular user might be satisfied with 7-Zip (or PeaZip), but they neither can create actual RAR archives, nor offer the freedom to offer feature-rich SFX archives out of the box.

On another note, can you share one of those rarsets that you had experienced errors while unpacking using WinRAR?
Well it seems files rared using an older version show error when you try to unrar them using newer version.
I might have a couple of them but they are pretty big like in 2gb size.
They unrared well using 7zip

It says the archive is in unknown format or damaged
But when I test with 7zip it says no errors and the rarset extracts fine with 7zip

I dunno what's the reason coz the file was downloaded via torrent and it extracted fine at another pc

@JMak

It would be immensely useful if you share the link of such a file via PM. The extensions of the files could simply be wrong (e.g. a ZIP archive with RAR extension or vice-versa) but I can only verify my proposition after examining it.

I landed up paying the No. PANCHANAN DAS BAIRAG-97xx120883@ybl instead of you. The only difference was the last digit was "2" in your case. If you inform your proper name in payment details, maybe people can confirm prior to paying by confirming the proper name. Thus avoiding the confusion as the

I landed up paying the No. PANCHANAN DAS BAIRAG-97xx120883@ybl instead of you. The only difference was the last digit was "2" in your case. If you inform your proper name in payment details, maybe people can confirm prior to paying by confirming the proper name. Thus avoiding the confusion as the
  1. The UPI ID itself is an alphanumeric unique string, which means one can easily copy-and-paste it to avoid such human errors.
  2. People usually send a token amount for verification anyway.
I'm not criticizing you, but anyone could commit such an error even if I mention the full name associated with the UPI ID or provide the account details.

Last edited:
  1. The UPI ID itself is an alphanumeric unique string, which means one can easily copy-and-paste it to avoid such human errors.
  2. People usually send a token amount for verification anyway.
I'm not criticizing you, but anyone could commit such an error even if I mention the full name associated with the UPI ID or provide the account details.
I did it on Mobile. Maybe looking at the name would have helped

@Panda

Time for an analogy:

Suppose your workplace has this scheme under which you are getting partially reimbursed for your fuel cost. There's a mandatory prerequisite, though. You've to buy the fuel from a specific outlet at the rate set by your employer (who happens to be the owner of the fuel outlet as well), no matter what the price is in the market.

A friend of yours has a mini fossil fuel power station and offers you to utilize the surplus fuel at a substantially low rate than the retail outlet. Now, it is indeed a worthy proposal since you can save more, even compared to the reimbursement you get from your workplace. The only catch is you can't submit the receipt to your employer, cause that would be considered as a loophole. You can, however, still get benefitted if you restrict your friend's offer to personal usage.

At the end of the day, what you're getting is the same fuel with identical quality parameters, but the associated restrictions are different.

That's all.

Time for something simpler - just prove the ownership. With proper bills. Thats all. Not interested in spoiling the thread, but don't give wrong advice.

There's a software called Snagit which is excellent for taking screenshots and it has a decent editot too. Current price is 4400. Any chance you can offer me a discount on the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back