FS: Software Genuine Volume Licensed Software: Windows 11/10, Microsoft Office for Mac, WinRAR, Nitro PDF, XYplorer, VMware Workstation Pro & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly bump!

PSA: Those who bought Windows 10 license packages are eligible to get the corresponding Windows 11 SKU for free. The hardware requirements drama is another story, though.

Keep in mind that some business-focused SKUs have special policies when it comes to hardware requirements. As a result, you should be able to grab a suitable Windows 11 license from me and install the OS in the coming months, even if your PC is considered as "legacy" by Microsoft's standard.

Another Monday, another bump!

@iosoft

Sorry for the delayed reply! Unfortunately, I don't have a volume license agreement with Romex Software (the maker of PrimoCache), thus can't offer it yet.

Any one know here... What happened to Microsoft Ofiice Pro Plus 2019.. why we don't see it on the store..

Microsoft was selling some office 2016 Pro Plus for Home Use Program.. but they are not selling anymore... Now only yearly subscription can be purchased of Office 365...

Any one know here... What happened to Microsoft Ofiice Pro Plus 2019.. why we don't see it on the store..

Microsoft was selling some office 2016 Pro Plus for Home Use Program.. but they are not selling anymore... Now only yearly subscription can be purchased of Office 365...
HUP has been moved to Office 365 at least for our organization.

HUP has been moved to Office 365 at least for our organization.

But one time lifetime license was good... Now we have to pay for yearly subscription.. almost all companies are now selling subscription... And that is not cheap.. price difference is not much for earlier product.. but now lifetime software license are discouraged and heavily priced

@Skyh3ck

The mainstream support for Office 2016 has been ended back in October 2020, so Microsoft stopped selling it to regular customers.

The next perpetual version of Office is coming in the form of Office LTSC, but it is meant for volume users only. Retail users are expected to stick to the subscription based model (which is exactly what I explained in the first post of this thread).

Do you have any way to get license for bandicam, FL studio, DFX sound, a good PDF editor like Adobe acrobat, cc cleaner etc

@Skyh3ck

For PDF editing, you can opt for Nitro Pro. Download the trial version first to explore its features. The others are not part of my domain.

@deusExMachina

Sorry, I'm a little bit biased towards Visual Studio Code. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back