Geohot asks for donations, sets up a new blog!

I think you have not read the reason for the downtime:)

Anonymous has clearly stated and had told that they were not behind the last downtime in PSN:)

What Anonymous did was that it exposed how fragile the sony security was.... and its good that they did that rather than sony suffer even worse consequences.

this could have been done by any hacker ....why Anonymous...could be geohot or any new guy

kestrel5915 said:
Sony confirms personal PSN data compromised, 'some services' back up 'within a week' - News at GameSpot

This is for all those who were supporting this immature bunch of criminals, also called Anonymous.

Now, they want the user data too, like credit card info and all.

I guess, this was what they were really after, hiding behind lame excuses.

Anonymous has clearly stated and had told that they were not behind the last downtime in PSN

Who knows?

But people will support this "new guy(s)" as well claiming he/she/they are supposedly giving Sony what it deserves :p

kestrel5915 said:
Who knows?

But people will support this "new guy(s)" as well claiming he/she/they are supposedly giving Sony what it deserves :p
Right... so even if they go ahead and say that they haven't done it , you still think that Anon might have done it ?

Its definitely not Anon and neither is it any of the usual console hackers.. this is a 3rd party and the blame is entirely on Sony for not having adequate security.

PS : I support Anon , all others from the PS3 scene but definitely not this team/guy who has obtained the private data.

Back