PC Peripherals Getting Antec Service

SoulFire said:
have u guys tried raising a "TICKET" at the antec website , ive done that to show how pathetic ITDEPOT is in india , my case is with the manager , id suggest u guys do teh same too.

I've also tried the TICKET from Antec USA it was forwarded to Indian Subcontinent region two weeks ago but they never moved forward from there...

Now I've returned the PSU & the money is credited in my a/c.
One OT...

I was looking for Corsair PSU but the local dealer & distri office in Indore were not co-operative.... I mailed to Corsair Service last night, telling them the problem & I found three mails from corsair in my inbox today..... :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

First one with direct contact with distri head office, another mail asking me my contact details so that the distri sales rep can contact me directly & third from the country head in Taiwan asking me to tell him the qouted price & he can arrange the PSU from some other dealer for the same price... :hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

This afternoon I got the call from the distri in Chennai & they spoke with me & the in charge in Indore Office in conference, they promised me the PSU will be here by Tuesday...

One e-mail & it caused a storm in the whole channel for the sale.. This is what service should be like... Kudos to Corsair..... :clap: :clap: :clap:

racy1 said:
Corsair is good but its warranty policy is not foolproof as well.... They do not have 1:1 no questions asked policy & they claim to have 22 service centers under Kobian Electronics India which takes care of the warranty for now & not Tirupati... I mailed them one too many times for terms & conditions & like every company never got a straight answer but a suger coated warranty policy....

I can make a thread for all my communications with Corsair India for their warranty policy if members want it....

Just picked up a Corsair VX450 for a friend. Although I do not foresee any problems with it, any chance you could start a new thread sharing the specifics about their warranty policy? Much appreciated :)

Not aware of the prices in Mumbai.

AFAIK, Phoenix had the lowest price on it.. but with shipping it was turning out to be just as much, so picked it up locally.

The pricing on the other two goods I picked up seemed comparatively better than Mumbai pricing, so I assumed the price for this to be just as good. :)

FWIW, other distris on Ritchie street were asking as much as 5k for this!

My bad, This IT DEPOT didn't give my credit back yet now. Its already 10 days over as 'Vinod' promised.

Is there anybody here to HELP ME, to approach the consumer court?

Back