Budget 0-20k Gigabyte 27 inches VA or IPS panel for gaming?

Don't take the VA panel please. Go for ips panel. VA panels by technology itself are not right for gaming with ghosting and so on.
the thing is im getting 165hz VA panel in 17250 @ amazon and 144hz IPS panel for 16000.. i have seen some videos and reviews about VA and IPS, most of the people are saying go for 165hz and VA panels good for gaming they have low input lag blah blah...

the thing is im getting 165hz VA panel in 17250 @ amazon and 144hz IPS panel for 16000.. i have seen some videos and reviews about VA and IPS, most of the people are saying go for 165hz and VA panels good for gaming they have low input lag blah blah...
If your existing monitor is 60Hz, you will feel a big jump in going to 144 Hz. 144Hz to 165 Hz you wont notice a difference. My suggestion is to go for 144Hz IPS. Better colours and good refresh rate.

I was in a similar dilemma to choose between cheaper VA panels that offered more than IPS ones. Considering my requirements were more inclined towards Work-entertainment-gaming in that order, it made more sense to pick IPS instead.

Avoid Gigabyte if you can, they do not provide onsite warranty.
I have already messed up bro.. going to return it if they (amazon) accept.

I was in a similar dilemma to choose between cheaper VA panels that offered more than IPS ones. Considering my requirements were more inclined towards Work-entertainment-gaming in that order, it made more sense to pick IPS instead.
VA panel really sucks. personally experienced yesterday and the amazon is not accepting my return request. guess I'll sell it off after using for few months.

If your existing monitor is 60Hz, you will feel a big jump in going to 144 Hz. 144Hz to 165 Hz you wont notice a difference. My suggestion is to go for 144Hz IPS. Better colours and good refresh rate.
This. 60 to 144 is a very big difference. 144 to 165 you probably won't be able to tell the difference. So go for the ips one. Viewing angles will be better too.

This. 60 to 144 is a very big difference. 144 to 165 you probably won't be able to tell the difference. So go for the ips one. Viewing angles will be better too.
its a huge difference , i was stunned the first time i was able to get headshots which used to miss so closely and its really an upgrade that should be on everyone's list

Back