Giordano watches on Vodafone M-Shop (good prices)

maybe giordano is trying to dispose off some old stock.. if i remember the first model in this list was available as free gift from ebay.in

Any link where we can check more hi-res snaps and details on the watches ? I dont see any model no. mentioned but they look pretty good for the price .

@Fah33m - i did try searching on amazon, and other popular watch websites, but could find details on any of the 3 watches listed.

^ those are very low quality watches like the reebok watches which come free with every other thing

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

its written special edition , i think they r special made watches , to make indians fools :p

connect said:
^ those are very low quality watches like the reebok watches which come free with every other thing

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

its written special edition , i think they r special made watches , to make indians fools :p
You r damn right. They give shitty watches.

thetechmind said:
those prices seem to be too good to be true. :O wondering why so cheap....
Because its a HK based company with Chinese ownership :)

Make a watch for $5, MRP = 5k, Sell at 80% discount. Same nonsense as buy 1 get 4 free lol

Giordano being a decent brand, I don't think these will be downright "shitty". Their current range is costly anyways.

@connect :- Saw the same comment from you in some other watch thread too..Anyways have u actually bought a particular watch from these 3 models ?

Actually all these 3 watches were on Ebay 3-4 months back with same discount.. I wonder if this is planned obsolescence or something.. But yeah the rates were pretty low. Even I liked the 1st model.. Didn't buy it then... Plannin to buy it..

I have the first one and it looks pretty solid. Looks better than in pics. I quite like it, but I am not a fan of leather straps as they are difficult to remove (i remove my watch while driving and working etc.)

These were promotional watches, they are completely ORGINAL though.5 months back I bought a giodarno for my girlfriend and these were of the 7 options which were free with any giordano bought.I think at this price they make awesome gifts !

Back