GO: All RAZER products

Mohit

Skilled
I am trying to arrange a GO for Razer products (Razer Mantis mousepads, Copperhead and Krait mice, etc) directly from the Razerzone Asia Pacific store.

The order can have anything from whatever is listed over here Razer Store, Professional Gaming Peripherals

I dont promise a very good deal but ill be trying to get the best that I can.

Post whatever you want to buy over here and please keep OT posts out.

I want a Razer Krait.

I don't think - it will be a good deal.

My calculation :brevet: says that, it will cost 2000/- + Local Delivery through you,
(hopeing there will be NO CUSTOMS)
where is V-STREET price is 2500/-. You can ask discount if multiples.
just 500/- less..... :no:

hmmm the krait is for 40$ there which is equal to 1800/- bucks.

now previously razer used to give free shipping for orders above 100$... they hv stopped it now but i mailed them and they said if i get a good bulk order for them then they will see what can be done and will give me a good deal.

i agree there might be hassles with customs but then if we get atleast 6-8 buyers for any of their products then it will become feasible.

for now ...i jst want to know if anybody needs anything ...the deal will come out later after i mail them the list of products required.

@iosoft

plz post keeping the topic in mind. posting bout psu's here is uncalled for. thanks.

Well, if we're getting a good deal, count me in for the Krait too.

Obviously, it depends on the type of deal you're getting and what kind of customs/duty we're talking bout, no use going through the hassle to save 200 IRS.

^^ i agree with u unrealistic.

2 kraits for now.

ill just mail them the total list and see what they offer. as i already said i am not promising anything and when we get to know bout the deal then we can decide whether to go for it or not.

:)

Aditya said:
Get it from V-Street re.. In the end it'll be cheaper.

I doubt youll get a group order right now.

lets c ...if it doesnt work out for 3-4 days then ill be asking u to get the same GO from V-street for us and i am sure u will help :eek:hyeah:

ReNaGAde said:
Me in For a Krait if it's under Rs 1600 Shipped.

hope the deal works out!

i wudnt give u that deal even if i was GOD.... lolz. that will never be possible. so 2 kraits for now again.

stormblast said:
y would u order something from abroad when it is available for not that much more here.

they might give us a good deal... and as i already said if it doesnt work out with them then we can give this GO to v-street and see.

copperhead for me. thats good 1k cheaper than vstreet. so even with shipping it will turn out cheaper specially in GO where whole shipping will get divided..

cool so total now ,

3 kraits - me, unreal and s&s
1 razer exactmat - s&S
1 copperhead - funky

total around 230$

:eek:hyeah:

vij said:
interested in Krait if <=2k.

no guarantees mate ....see it costs 40$ = 1800/- bucks .....even if they give us free shipping there will be customs duties.

the plus point is all the duty will get shared by all of us ...so it might still be cheaper than buying over here.

Hmm true...Anyways u can count me in as an interested buyer but at any price tats over 2k Il pull back.....

Edit: Maybe its too much to hope for right...

Back