GO: All RAZER products

Should give the Razer guys a few days to respond. We emailed them over the weekend, it's only natural they may need a couple days to get back to us.

hmmm got a reply guys (will post it here later)...and all i can say is hold on for sometime ....will keep u updated.

@darklord

anything is possible for u sir ....i dont want to hurt TE's poorest man :eek:hyeah:

@OTHERS

guys sorry to say but we will have to wait till monday-tuesday ....the person i am in contact with is travelling and he has very politely requested me to wait till like mon-tuesday i.e like till 5th December.

so can u guys hold on or not ?

abey wat hold hold....

tab se dekh raha hoon...tuu hold bole jaa raha hae....

arre to hold karenge aur kya karenge...

:hap5:

j/k

b/w hw does Genius Ergo 525 mouse compare with this....

oops is it inappropriate to ask here?

vij said:
b/w hw does Genius Ergo 525 mouse compare with this....

oops is it inappropriate to ask here?

Its the same laser sensor as copperhead in a body similar to Logitech MX 1000. So technically better value for money than Copperhead or Logitech G5. but still Razer has some of its own innovations in place like higher USB report rate, intermediate buffer which Razer calls the Razer Synapse and the additional bells and wistles (Colorful Led and good looking UI for the drivers). So If you want the bragging rights, then Razer for you, else Genius Ergo 525 or 535.

vij said:
so theres not much b/w krait n genius ergo 525...hmm...

As Mask said, there is difference in the shape of Ergo 525 and the Razers. Ergo 525 is bulkier and suited for people with large hands like me. People with small hands might find it not so comfortable. on the other hand people with small and average sized hands will like the Razers better.

Just for the record, since you were comparing Krait and Ergo 525, As far as I can remember Krait is not a Laser Mouse at all and only Diamondback and Copperhead use Laser engines. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Krait is a high end optical mouse and the same engine is used in Genius Ergo 515 as well.

Razer Diamondback, Logitech MX 518 and Genius Ergo 520 use the same laser engine with 1600dpi precision.

At the top, Razer Copperhead, Logitech G5, Logitech G7, Genius Navigator 535 and Ergo 525 use the same 2000 dpi Laser engine.

Edit: Oops I seemed to have slipped up about the Krait. It seems to be a Laser mouse after all.

Logitech MX518:

Ultra-high resolution, 1600-dpi Logitechâ„¢ MX Optical Engine delivers pixel precise tracking.

Source: Gaming Mice > Logitechâ„¢ MX518 Gaming-Gradeâ„¢ Optical Mouse

Razer Diamondback:

Optical engine powered by Razer Precisionâ„¢

1600 DPI, twice that of conventional high performance sensors

Source: Razer | Professional Gaming Peripherals - Razer Diamondback Gaming Mouse

Razer Krait:

Infrared engine powered by Razer Precisionâ„¢

1600 DPI, twice that of conventional high performance sensors

Source: Razer | Professional Gaming Peripherals - Razer Krait Gaming Mouse

Logitech MX518, Razer Diamondback, Razer Krait & Genius Ergo 520 have the same 1600 DPI Optical engine (the same sensor used in the MX 518, the ADNS 3080 manufactured by Agilent) :p

sorry people ....i did not get a decent pricing ....we will have to order with adi's help.

he had got us this offer :
Krait - 2100 Each
Mantis - 1350 Each
Copperhead - 4000 Each

Free shipping to anywhere in Mumbai.

100 Bucks shipping per item, separately to any other part of the India.

so whoever is interested can now confirm here.

ill ask adi to take charge of this thread as well.

mohit said:
sorry people ....i did not get a decent pricing ....we will have to order with adi's help.

he had got us this offer :
so whoever is interested can now confirm here.

ill ask adi to take charge of this thread as well.

Mantis - 1350 Each is really good.

We ended up paying 1600 for our mantis :p

all you guys Razer is officially distributed now in India so lets stop breaking our heads on how, where and just focus on how much.
besides warranty support is local.

check dealer details on razer website

Back