GO: Arctic Silver 5 (Rs.375 per 3.5gm tube)

RiO said:
Alright peeps, get ready for this... the Eagle has fookin landed!!! ;) And the best part, no duty was levied on the shipment heh... damn I'm good :rofl:

I'll be packing all your stuff tomorrow - if you haven't sent me your shipping address yet, please PM or email it by tonight.

P.S. Plus, this is my first non-Fedex shipment which worked out well, albeit taking 1 week more :D

Also, I haven't heard from 1 person... so the 12gm AS5 will be going to the first in line ;)

Like I said in IM, if you need any help in shipping all these out, then give me a call ok. I will come and pick mine up say tomorrow? :p No hurry :)

1. Local pickup: Sandy, Karan, dekruzader and baasha, call me to arrange pick up

2. Need shipping address/ph: DaMonarch, wolfff, Smith, shado_chazzer_killer... I can't ship without your address :)

3. Missing info: Kandissa, email/PM your phone number, and vijayshimla your address seems incomplete so check and resend :D

4. No payment yet: longlife, still haven't received your draft / dolphin7seas, haven't heard from you so your tube goes up for sale

When the tubes will ship? I won't get home before 10pm today and I have a busy Friday, but I assure you it will ship Saturday and most of you will get it Monday (some on Tuesday).

^^ My tube goes to karan right?..remember to stuff it down his pocket even if he conveniently misplaces his memory :p..will p.m my address to him :)

RiO said:
I don't have to do that, he's already in pain wondering if his tuniq tower will show up ever :rofl:

rang ka bhang chadhakar bhaiya,

kudh se malla mal....

mere tuniq tower ke shipping mein,

kya kida daal diyaein....

:tongue:

Excellent Effort by Rio.... Repped ya...

Whata way to help all the gooeyeee As5 hungry CPU's.

RIO ur effort is truly appreciated... :clap:

Awww Need to spread some to give some...

I had to post this - here's what 180gms of AS5 looks like :D

But guys, Indian customs suck to say the least... my Fedex packages have never been opened or tampered with. Some jackoff at the customs office opened the AS5 box to check what was in it - ripped the tubes out of the blister packaging and did a half-a$$ed job of putting it back in :( I mean, the package weighs less than 1 lb. so why the fcuk do they need to open it - it can't be a bomb for sure because they should have scanned it. Anyway, the more I think about it the more pi$$ed I get... I haven't counted the tubes yet, but I hope the guy who assessed the shipment thought it was toothpaste and stole one tube :rofl: Man, I'd love to see his story hit the papers :D

RIO, thats xcellent work and a great service u have done for fellow TE members, perhaps we can start getting together to order things as a Group which would save us a lot of bucks!

But anyways, good job, even though I didnt order a tube but still could not resist from appreciating ur efforts and hard work already had repped u for this thread, wish I could repp u again :(

Soulfire & wolfff, I'm still missing your phone numbers.

shado_chazzer_killer, I'm missing your address :)

vijayshimla, your address seems incomplete - check and resend.

If I don't hear back from you guys by tonight, I might not be able to ship your tubes until Monday.

Thanks wolfff and SoulFire, still waiting to hear from sck and vijay :p Shipping labels etc. ready, just need to pack and ship tomorrow.

Back