GO: Creative EP630 at 880/- bux +shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
There Is A Problem, The Distri Is Getting The Pieces By Mon Or Tue So I Will Be Sending The Pieces On Thursday Or Friday, I'm Really Very Sorry About This, I Had Gone To The Distributor Today Only And Have Payed Him 40k In Advance For 55 Pieces Of Creative Ep630and He Doesn't Have The Pieces Ready With Him So He Has Ordered It From His Delhi And Bangalore Branch, His Office Is In Vasai, So It Took Me 3 Hours To Go. Thats Why I Couldnt Respond To The Pm's, If You Wanna Wait For My Icici Bank Acc. Which Is Getting Activated On Friday You Can Wait Coz That Would Be Better For Me Also...sorry Again, Guys One More Thing Please Have Patience And Don't Back Out As I Have Already Payed Him 40k, You All Should Have The Pieces By Next Weekend In Your Hands, I Would Request People Sending Money Through Sbi To Please Wait If They Can Coz Its Very Tough To Keep Track Of Who Sent The Money And Who Didn't, But If You Guys Wanna Send It Quickly Pls Pm Me Your Transaction Id No And The Depositer's Name Line Format Is

Real Name - Te Nickname - Location - Ep630(1) - Write The No Of Pieces You Require And For Which You Are Doing The Payment IN THE BRACKET

are you sure this guy can actually get the merchandise ?

two shops i have good contacts with, and both offcial creative dealers both once confirmed that they could get me 10 EP 630's at 900 rs once , and then backed out. I hope yours doesnt

If he's getting it from bangalore/delhi, cant the guys in those cities just collect it from there directly?

i tried in bangalore, n the best price i could get anywhere, which includes most of the stores is 1125 + tax

so we're still saving 200 bucks.. i'm still waiting for gaurav :p

Lets wait for him to get back to us. If it is possible, then his distributer can just inform the dealers in bangalore/delhi regarding someone coming and picking up the required number of pieces. Thing is, gaurav has already bought all the packing material etc.. hmm..

guys, i had asked the distri that only before that if he is getting the pieces from delhi or bangalore then why couldn't give the pieces there only and he said that i and he would hv a problem in keeping track who have taken the earphones and who haven't, he told me that he has already ordered the pieces and they have left from there so they will be reaching by monday, guys please dont cancel your orders as i have payed him 40k in advance, thanks guys, don't worry this go will definitely take place

@greenhorn

are you sure this guy can actually get the merchandise ?

two shops i have good contacts with, and both offcial creative dealers both once confirmed that they could get me 10 EP 630's at 900 rs once , and then backed out. I hope yours doesnt

dude you are talking about dealers, i am getting it from the distributors not dealers, you can check on creative.com whether cyberstar is a dealer or distributor

gauravt said:
@greenhorn

dude you are talking about dealers, i am getting it from the distributors not dealers, you can check on creative.com whether cyberstar is a dealer or distributor

well both these dealers names appear in creative ads in india :p, and one of them had called up the distributor in my prescence to confirm the price and availablity.

I didnt post to say that you were scamming us or anything :p, just my personal experience :)

Dont worry, we aint gonna cancel on you, and if 1-2 members to, it will be absorbed no hassle.....

But dude, SBI details????? u want the money or sending for free?????

now guys i'm getting 36 black ep630's tmrw and the remaining i'll be getting white next week saturday, so planning to delay mumbai ppl till next week, wait guys trying to make some arrangement from where trishul rai bought the pieces will inform you

hi everyone i too need one me from bangalore here its costing me 1.2K iam ready to buy it now i need to whose account i need to sned money and how cna i recive them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back