GO : Creative Zen Video 4GB for Rs.3350/-

sri_rng

Adept
Hi mates,

After a long wait, Creative Zen 4GB Versions are now available on Official Creative site.

Creative ZEN MP3 Player Refurbished - 70PF216200111-8 - Credit card sized music player

inline1_16999_1_1_61.jpg

Quote by KMD :

$49.99 + $4.19 (NY sales Tax)

If there is an order of 3 or more it will work out to Rs. 3,350 + local shipping for each. :hap2:

The new one is 5.6k in the grey market when I last asked. So I guess it's a great deal..

Main Features :

2.5" screen with 16.7 million colors
Radio
Expandable Slot for SD card :clap:
30hrs of battery life for songs

Act fast before the creative store goes out of stock again

PS : The SD slot supports MiniSD, MicroSD, SD and SDHC. Compatibility may vary by brand. :cool2:

Since it supports SDHC, we can go for cards upto 8 GB :)

Confirmed :
1. sri_rng (myself)
2. mithunfan
3. Deadly
4. Ryunosuke

Great. We already have 3 people. I will wait till tomorrow evening and we can all place orders, before it goes out of stock again.

Just tell me where to transfer the money, I mean account number, KMD's contact info(in case) and how to give him mine shipping info.

Sorry to tell u all but I'll have to go out of town and will only be able to make the transfer on Monday so if KMD ships all players together then it'll be bit late coz of me, sorry all for this. :(

There is no use of the additional SD card directly through the player. You have to select each song to play it. You cant add the songs from SD into a playlist. Just wanted to let you know, as I own it from last 2 years.

~LT

SD card can be used to store Videos actually. That time it won't be much of a problem.. Anyway I am getting a Sony now :)

All others please let me know how the Zen is..

Back