GO: Gigabyte GA P965 DQ6 Collective Order Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darklord said:
What to do guys ? Asus boards dont seem to be arriving any soon....
I am confused...grrrr

darky... if u are going in for a dq6, count me in also... i will be keeping this rig (conroe) for a while so dont want to skimp.

dq6 is good for the features it offers.

regards,

karan

PS: + i need raid support, which is something ds3 (albeit the external raid chip) lacks in....

Dq6 or P5WDH for me, no skimping either.

extremely high (gasp) prices here. looking for other options...

No way you can say 13.5k is high for this board... that's exactly how much it costs on newegg ($280) - zzfly is selling it for $265. I wouldn't mind paying up to 15k for a P5W if and when it launches in India.

RiO said:
No way you can say 13.5k is high for this board... that's exactly how much it costs on newegg ($280) - zzfly is selling it for $265. I wouldn't mind paying up to 15k for a P5W if and when it launches in India.
dude I was talking 13K for the gigabyte, the asus 975 at that rate or even 14K would be a steal. to rephrase I'd buy it tomorrow :p

So finally how many are still interested ?

I dont mind picking the P5W-DH later on whenever its available,but currently there are no signs of it nor the P5B Deluxe...

Darklord said:
So finally how many are still interested ?

I dont mind picking the P5W-DH later on whenever its available,but currently there are no signs of it nor the P5B Deluxe...

1) Karan.....
2) Darky
3) ???

Please complete the list fast....

Sry for taking over this thread, but just informing you guyz about this

DS-3 is gonna be available in Delta on august 10th for Rs.11500/-

and conroe e6300 is available ready stock for Rs.10800/-

Edit:If you guyz want me to buy this and ship it to ya guyz, i can do it in weekends:). You can transfer money to my SBI a/c or Freaky's ICICI a/c :p

Saiyan said:
Sry for taking over this thread, but just informing you guyz about this
DS-3 is gonna be available in Delta on august 10th for Rs.11500/-

and conroe e6300 is available ready stock for Rs.10800/-

this is very encouraging indeed....

Ok me n Karan had a chat just now.We both are mostly going for the DQ6.I am going to place the order today afternoon or evening.Whoever is interested please inform me before that.

Darky

It seems my luck these days isnt that great.Anyways here is the status,

If we get 5 buyers for DQ6, we MIGHT get it for lower than 13.5 + tax.

I just talked to the guy and he told me so.

Also DS3 is available on request.SO there is an option of mix order for DS3+DQ6

So anyone interested,please let me know quick.

Oh and BTW, Delivery period is reduced to 4 days.

Darklord said:
It seems my luck these days isnt that great.Anyways here is the status,

If we get 5 buyers for DQ6, we MIGHT get it for lower than 13.5 + tax.

I just talked to the guy and he told me so.

Also DS3 is available on request.SO there is an option of mix order for DS3+DQ6

So anyone interested,please let me know quick.

Oh and BTW, Delivery period is reduced to 4 days.

Offer looks damn good.... Lets hope it works out :D

Karan, whatever happened to the ASUS boards you or a buddy of yours was gonna get? If the P5WDH is not an option there, I'll pick up the DQ6 along with you guys...

The Asus Boards, P5B Deluxe/P5W-DH Deluxe, arent gonna be available here for Quite some time.. September 4th is the Date of Availability...

So the DQ-6 right now, Is a good buy, if your getting the Proccy now and you cant wait..

Thanks, confirm my order for a DQ6 Darky :) Let me know when and where I need to transfer the cash.

@ Deejay - I am getting the price for DS3 in some time.Will post as soon as i get it.

@ Rio,Looking at the current scenario,Asus still hasnt sorted out the issues with P5W-DH and P5B isnt in the news either,god knows why.Thats why me and Karan came to the conclusion that the DQ6 is the safest bet as it isnt plagued with any issues and is improving with each new BIOS being released.

Ok so the status till now -

Gigabyte GA-P965 DQ6 Buyers -

1] Rio - Confirmed

2] Darky - Confirmed

3] Karan - Confirmed

Need 2 more.

Gigabyte GA-P965 DS3 Buyers -

1] Deejay - Interested,not confirmed.

Update -

Gigabyte GA-P965 DQ6 Buyers -

1] Rio - Confirmed

2] Darky - Confirmed

3] Karan - Confirmed

4] Harshal - Confirmed

5] Mohit -Forced to confirm.....lol ,he is probable.

hmmm how much is the DS3 for ?? and i am still only PROBABLE darky ..u shudnt have posted my name there until i confirmed.... ill confirm within a day max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back