[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan C was also not accepting that IFSC code. Had to make payment from HDFC.
I told my friend to do the NetBanking as he has HDFC account. But even he can't add beneficiary to his account. :banghead:
I will try to do deposit tomorrow by telling them to check again, but I don't have any hopes there or will reset my profile password and do the transfer.

BTW, how many of you are account holders of SBBJ (State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur) and were able to do the netbanking?

I told my friend to do the NetBanking as he has HDFC account. But even he can't add beneficiary to his account. :banghead:
I will try to do deposit tomorrow by telling them to check again, but I don't have any hopes there or will reset my profile password and do the transfer.

BTW, how many of you are account holders of SBBJ (State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur) and were able to do the netbanking?

HDFC requires OTP for adding beneficiary and can transfer money only after 12hrs of adding beneficiary.

No problems here with HDFC

SBBJ netbanking works fine for me but in this case I paid through HDFC and there were no issues. Hope that helps :)

Enough payment details. Now update the tread with shipping status. :meh:

Its clearly mentioned in post #1 that watches will be ready in the last week of September. It may take one week or more for them to reach your doorstep.

And by the way, have you expressed your gratitude towards OP for volunteering to run this thankless GO ?

Its clearly mentioned in post #1 that watches will be ready in the last week of September. It may take one week or more for them to reach your doorstep.

And by the way, have you expressed your gratitude towards OP for volunteering to run this thankless GO ?

No.

Anyone considering getting a NATO strap? I am looking forward to get few but seems there are no retailer in India.

Is there still time to pay and get this LE watch ?
Thanks
You can join.
Anyone considering getting a NATO strap? I am looking forward to get few but seems there are no retailer in India.
Its not available in India, have tried the Nylon strap makers in India and they are not willing to make watch strap as quantity required will be less.
Exploring the option of getting this made. I am already in talks with a factory through mail. Only issue is quantity.
I am looking at straps like these:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271252298117?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nylon-Dive-...6447640?pt=US_Watch_Bands&hash=item4175a25718

Last edited:
Anybody living between Ghatkopar to Thane can make the payment on my behalf? I'm sick of not being able to do the transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back