[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to order one watch now?
OP please confirm. If so, send across the bank details in PM will do the transfer first thing tomorrow.
Also can you please confirm the color of the strap with the watches.
Regards,
Adil Jamal

Is it possible to order one watch now?
OP please confirm. If so, send across the bank details in PM will do the transfer first thing tomorrow.
Also can you please confirm the color of the strap with the watches.
Regards,
Adil Jamal

pls check the first post for the details

Hi Gmano,
Just wondering .. Where are we .. Last update was that due to frequent power cuts, there will be delay. Any ideas on new dates .
Regards

Why? What can happen? Does HMT have this bad rep of not maintaining the quality on their watches?
A few people who received the Pilot in the first batch of the WUS GO had some complaints. The paint on the dial was flaky / the glue was improperly applied / dust particles were noticed in the dial, etc..

A few people who received the Pilot in the first batch of the WUS GO had some complaints. The paint on the dial was flaky / the glue was improperly applied / dust particles were noticed in the dial, etc..

They will have to be quality inspected before shipping. The WUS, SPOC has done that. Some crystals were cracked, and the units were returned. Flakiness and minute dust particles are common...!

Someone put this up on WUS.

You all should enjoy it....! I did..!

My name is on the google doc list, but I haven't paid. Unfortunately I haven't been able to log on to TE in ages. Is it possible to pay now? If yes, please send me the details, will transfer ASAP. Sorry for the trouble it might have caused you.

A GO for straps would be awesome. I'm interested in brown leather straps, they'll look classy on this watch.
Something like this:
nehy6x.jpg
Nice find. Now only if we could find someone who sells these.

Hi guys, i told this my colleague that i m getting this watch,even he got interested in the watch.he called out hmt office in bangalore and they had one piece there.we went and bought it.It all happened in 2 hrs!!It was black pilot watch.i ll post picture once i reach home.

^ That's an insane price for a watch that's usually sold for Rs.700

Even in India it is being sold at same price. HMT showroom gives you 10% discount on Janta/Pilot max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back