[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnamo: I am still in for the watch Incase you got some extra pieces... Pm me your bank details and will transfer the money... There seemed to be no way to order on the doc...

^^ yes, anyone can buy the regular version of this watch without any pre-orders.

http://www.hmtwatchesonline.com/products/buy-hmt-pilot-classic-black-dial
That is not HMTs official site. :)

Yeah HMT has jacked prices for all their watches. Seems they are getting active now :p[DOUBLEPOST=1380895768][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.hmtwatches.in/872/product-details/pilot.html

This is the official retail price of the Black Pilot.
http://www.hmtwatches.in/872/product-details/pilot.html

It is around $20.00 only.

@gmano - kindly reserve one for me and please send me your account details via pm.
BTW I wanted a similar kind of watch but with a quartz/battery operated movement. I am looking for a white round dial with blue hands. I found the casio MTP 1344 BD on google but it is out of stock almost everywhere. I need the watch to be within 3k.

You bloody tease. :p
From where did you got these? And damages?
These are being sourced directly from a manufacturer in China :).
@gmano if there is still a way to get me hold of a piece, please add me in and send me the payment details by PM.:)
Gnamo: I am still in for the watch Incase you got some extra pieces... Pm me your bank details and will transfer the money... There seemed to be no way to order on the doc...
umm, so what is the delivery status to GO owner? is it feasible to do a +1 at this stage? :)
@gmano - kindly reserve one for me and please send me your account details via pm.
BTW I wanted a similar kind of watch but with a quartz/battery operated movement. I am looking for a white round dial with blue hands. I found the casio MTP 1344 BD on google but it is out of stock almost everywhere. I need the watch to be within 3k.

Adding you guys to the list (as many have not paid in the list). Will message you the payment details.

@gmano
Thats sweet...any possibility of 20mm nato/zulu's ?
As of now, only 18mm straps (in the colors posted in my earlier post)

I'll take the 1st and the 3rd one :D

Sure, you can get them :)

@gmano you got them. Way to go boss.
When is the GO on them?
Will get the final price for the straps by the end of this week, then lets see. It should come around Rs. 350 to 400

@gmano

I would like to have one watch, if i can get first 3 straps from the top u posted also with it. Let me know.

^let me know the pricing for the NATOs and you can ship those along with watches (if possible), i'll make the xfr

HMT is yet to finish the delivery of the order placed in the other forum's GO, our order is later than that. So we need to wait for HMT to deliver :(
Ah damn, that's going to take ages then. They've only made around 45 out of an order of 500. 120 more are expected in this week, many of which I am sure will be rejected (quality issues). And their order was placed more than a month ago, if I'm not wrong. Hope the electricity situation improves. And I hope they don't give us the rejected ones from the other forum's order..

Please add me too! I am a watch collector and found this thread. Send me the details.

Does it comes with Nato strap or the synthetic leather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back