[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gmano I would be interested in buying one if the delivery is by 5th september. I wont be staying in India after that. can you please confirm if hmt guys can make the delivery by 5th sep?
Most likely I doubt that things would get wrapped up by this date

@gmano @Freaky @bottle
If it looks like the one in below link, as mentioned in post 2&3, please book 2 for me if still available- time to dump my cheapo Timex watches.
Someone will have to pay on my behalf as I am very sloppy with NEFT, but pay I surely will. Also, someone will have to hang on to them till i figure out a way to get them here as no shipping for me :)
http://www.lionseek.com/watches/brand/hmt/hmt-white-dial-pilot-limi-475584

@gmano @Freaky @bottle
If it looks like the one in below link, as mentioned in post 2&3, please book 2 for me if still available- time to dump my cheapo Timex watches.
Someone will have to pay on my behalf as I am very sloppy with NEFT, but pay I surely will. Also, someone will have to hang on to them till i figure out a way to get them here as no shipping for me :)

Yes, we are planning on getting that white dial blue hands pilot :).
Have added your name in the list.

@gmano Please make it 2 for me.

Can you by any chance try to get the Pocket watch and HMT Roman Alarm watch with this order.

Please let me know the prices if you can get them.

I want 1 more. My count is now 2.[DOUBLEPOST=1376371134][/DOUBLEPOST]@booo did you get your answer? we'll reach the desired group order quantity soon, so please confirm if you wish to go ahead with your order of 1 piece.

Last edited:
@gmano @Freaky @bottle

The housing will be same but strap will be leather, you can change it later

Any good indian website from where we can order NATO and other straps?
If anybody is ordering straps from overseas i.e. ebay or amazon, please count me in for 3.

@gmano
Hi what is reason for not having a engraving.
Why dont we have the words "Limited Tech Enclave Edition" on it.
It would be cool and awesome.

Last edited:
@gmano
Hi what is reason for not having a engraving.
Why dont we have the words "Limited Tech Enclave Edition" on it.
It would be cool and awesome.

Because not everyone wearing the watch would be a TE member. I am buying this to gift it to my father and he does not know what the heck TechEnclave is. :cool:
Though, those who are interested in getting a TE LE watch can get a separate IC for the same.

Any good indian website from where we can order NATO and other straps?
If anybody is ordering straps from overseas i.e. ebay or amazon, please count me in for 3.

I was hunting for NATO staps myself. found good collection in ebay.com.
Piolt need 18mm straps.

I was hunting for NATO staps myself. found good collection in ebay.com.
Piolt need 18mm straps.

This guy is good. If you order in bulk, you shall get nice discounts. And he ships to India, since I asked.

http://natostrapco.com/

The lug is 18mm.

I also saw Hirsh straps being retailed at Titan show-rooms. They are kick-a**; but leather.

Because not everyone wearing the watch would be a TE member. I am buying this to gift it to my father and he does not know what the heck TechEnclave is. :cool:
Though, those who are interested in getting a TE LE watch can get a separate IC for the same.

For instance if you buy a 50 - 60 lacks apartment ,does it has your name on it and does it not make any sense to you then.

It don’t have to. Actually to a non-member it might not be big deal or if they don't understand you can explain that.
This idea & watch originates from TE and organized by TE member's and have every right to be a TE Watch. Why not ?
But you are a member here right and most them ordering here are members and ordering for their personal use first.

This watch will be souvenir and good show off.
Will proudly tell everyone what is TE ,how it's been made and how many are wearing it.
Once we had the TE T-shirt made, it was good but it did not stand the test of time but this watch will.

It's none of my business ,but you don’t have to be rude and
You can gift other watches too bro. It doesn’t have to be this GO and this particular special watch. or is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back