[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
For instance if you buy a 50 - 60 lacks apartment ,does it has your name on it and does it not make any sense to you then.

It don’t have to. Actually to a non-member it might not be big deal or if they don't understand you can explain that.
This idea & watch originates from TE and organized by TE member's and have every right to be a TE Watch. Why not ?
But you are a member here right and most them ordering here are members and ordering for their personal use first.

This watch will be souvenir and good show off.
Will proudly tell everyone what is TE ,how it's been made and how many are wearing it.
Once we had the TE T-shirt made, it was good but it did not stand the test of time but this watch will.

It's none of my business ,but you don’t have to be rude and
You can gift other watches too bro. It doesn’t have to be this GO and this particular special watch. or is it?

Apologies if you found my words to be rude. I didn't mean to be. You cant compare a house with a watch bro. You know you are right at your point, I don't want to drag this unnecessarily.

Last edited:
I'll take one.please add my name.

And what would be the tentative date of making payment? I am asking as I don't check here regularly. if I could get an alert on mail that would be great
my id is rajat565@gmail.com

Thanks

I'm in for 4 pieces. Please add my name to the list because this watch is fantastic. Let me know the payment details and I'll make it when required.

@gmano Please make it 2 for me.

Can you by any chance try to get the Pocket watch and HMT Roman Alarm watch with this order.

Please let me know the prices if you can get them.
HMT Roman was available, last when I checked. I will get it for you if available.

@gmano what's next, now that we've reached the minimum order quantity and Aug 12 has gone by?

Minimum order quantity is 50 for a custom order (according HMT Chennai office people). As mentioned in the first post, let us give time till this week end to all those who wants to join. Let us close the IC thread this weekend and make it a GO. I think, if the order crosses 200 watches, there is a possibility of some discount on MRP of Rs. 1200 (this is what I was told by HMT office people).

@gmano is there a chance of getting this watch with black hands? i think it looks much cooler with black hands.
It may not be possible to get a single watch with black hands.

Minimum order quantity is 50 for a custom order (according HMT Chennai office people). As mentioned in the first post, let us give time till this week end to all those who wants to join. Let us close the IC thread this weekend and make it a GO. I think, if the order crosses 200 watches, there is a possibility of some discount on MRP of Rs. 1200 (this is what I was told by HMT office people).

I think if you can give a week more then I may be able to get some more people to buy it. You see the more the merrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back