[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, everyone had already received their watches (have verified in DTDC's site, for those who haven't confirmed).
There are few watches left with me from this GO, if anyone needs this watch, post here before 19.01.2014.
GO will be closed on 20.01.2014.

mighty fine packaging @gmano. that slightly mis-aligned dial and relatively dull lume is a bummer though. Hope the hmt guys in our city showroom will be able to fix it. Do consider the idea of a custom auto watch GO.

Finally, I am able to upload the pic.
20140116_080705.jpg

The packing was just awesome. No cracks or anything. Oh and yeah I had quite the jealous stares... Quite a few ppl want the watch.. :cool:

@gmano, i need one more watch with same strap i ordered. I have updated the excel. Let me know if its available, will do the transfer.

@gmano, i need one more watch with same strap i ordered. I have updated the excel. Let me know if its available, will do the transfer.
watch is available. Strap availability is there in the excel sheet itself.
Let me know which one you want. Will ship tomorrow itself

People in office getting really jelly and saying things like the watch looks so small on ur wrist, gift it to me.. and so on..
I just smile and continue with my work :cool:

eBay 25% off coupon is getting applied on watches, if anyone wants, I will list the remaining watches in ebay (of course, ebay charges and expenses added to the price). Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back