[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
You the man, @gmano!! Got the watches. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0559.JPG
    IMG_0559.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 356
i just got a call from dtdc. its here but unfortunately cannot deliver to my address right now. gotta go and collect it from them. cant wait to have it with me.[DOUBLEPOST=1389771389][/DOUBLEPOST]@gmano
thank you so much for doing this. I indebted to you forever.

Received the watch and the straps, box was slightly cracked on one side but it's ok. Tested the watch for some time and it was working well.

Thanks for all your effort and co-operation. Gifted the watch to my dad and he was happy.

Also saw the pics of some more nato straps posted by you in another thread. let me know about the availability and the pricing for the same am planing to purchase more straps.

Received the watch and the straps, box was slightly cracked on one side but it's ok. Tested the watch for some time and it was working well.

Thanks for all your effort and co-operation. Gifted the watch to my dad and he was happy.

Also saw the pics of some more nato straps posted by you in another thread. let me know about the availability and the pricing for the same am planing to purchase more straps.
The box supplied by HMT is flimsy, we can not expect anything out of it.
Those straps are available (limited quantity). Price is same as old ones

Received the watches. Good packing. Good job :) Thanks a lot.[DOUBLEPOST=1389792166][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there any chance to get 2-3 units more ? :p

Last edited:
Btw, the watches I received have the dial misaligned. It's a bit tilted to the right (clockwise direction). What can be done here ? I dont wanna take it to any local watch guy. I can take it to Jhandewalan HMT Showroom here in Delhi, but they might ask for an invoice or something. Any pointers ?

Btw, the watches I received have the dial misaligned. It's a bit tilted to the right (clockwise direction). What can be done here ? I dont wanna take it to any local watch guy. I can take it to Jhandewalan HMT Showroom here in Delhi, but they might ask for an invoice or something. Any pointers ?
You can take it to HMT showroom, they will correct it for you

@gmano - Got the watch, thanks a lot. But didnt get the MG strap along with it.

One more thing, the second hand is dislodged/broken and stuck in the corner. Probably have to take it to Bangalore for repair.

@gmano - Got the watch, thanks a lot. But didnt get the MG strap along with it.

One more thing, the second hand is dislodged/broken and stuck in the corner. Probably have to take it to Bangalore for repair.
I have checked each and every watch and then only packed. Not sure how did the second hand got dislodged. Try your local HMT showroom, if not possible, ship it back to me. will fix it in HMT for you.
Regarding the strap, will check and get back to you.

@gmano - Thanks for the efforts. Received the watch and its a beauty.

Concern - There is a white spot in the glass, looks like something is sticking from inside or maybe in the glass itself like a manufacturing defect (encircled in Pic below). What should be my next steps?

pilothmt_1.jpg

^^ dust particles sometimes are there in HMT watches (as there are hand made), It has to be removed (any watch maker will do it). If you have HMT there in your place, you can take there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back