[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Neft didn't materialize because of typo in account No..I will try to make the payment tomorrow if the NEFT remains open or day after tomorrow.Should I refill the Spreadsheet with all the details and giving reference to the old transaction no.

My Neft didn't materialize because of typo in account No..I will try to make the payment tomorrow if the NEFT remains open or day after tomorrow.Should I refill the Spreadsheet with all the details and giving reference to the old transaction no.

You'll be getting a new transaction number. Fill up the Spreadsheet again and ask @gmano to delete the old record.

Payment made for 1 watch and form filled.
Waiting to be reflectd in the Live spreedsheet.

Lots of members are worried that their names are not appearing in the spreadsheet under payment done column. So, in order to give everyone an idea of how synchronized the sheet is with current data, can we please add a last updated row to the sheet. This will help us have some patience until the next update to the sheet.

Regards,
Mohit

Guys, give him a break. Remember that this is not his regular job. And he has clearly mentioned that updates on the spreadsheet will be a slow process.

Lots of members are worried that their names are not appearing in the spreadsheet under payment done column. So, in order to give everyone an idea of how synchronized the sheet is with current data, can we please add a last updated row to the sheet. This will help us have some patience until the next update to the sheet.

Regards,
Mohit

As mentioned earlier many times, its not possible for me to do a live update. I have to get the statement printed from the bank, then verify and update the spreadsheet.
I have updated the payments made on 24.08.2013 and 25.08.2013, only two working days payment update is pending. Today is a holiday for the Banks and I can not get the statement printed today. So I will be able to do another update by Tomorrow afternoon/evening only.
I would appreciate, if you guys could maintain a little patience. What I am doing here is a mutual help.

Had a word with the local HMT office here and they are willing to Produce the HMT Pilot with white dial and Blue hands (same as in the WUS forum GO).
Google for the HMT Pilot limited edition watch images, you will be able to see the mock up picture of the watch.
Its a mechanical watch with 0231-A movement. (Hand winding)
Price will be Rs. 1200 per watch + shipping
Minimum order to be placed with HMT is 50 (If I am not wrong, will confirm it again on 12.08.2013).
Myself and my friends will be taking 5 watches, @Freaky and his friend 2 watches, @bottle * 1.
If anyone else interested Please post here.
IC will be open for a week and will place the order with HMT then

List of Interested members :

http://apps.live-documents.com/docs/openWebDoc.do?docId=4304461

Payment details will be sent once this thread is converted into a GO.

UPDATE 1:
HMT order confirmed on 20.08.2013. Watches will be tentatively ready by Last week of September. (It seems there are frequent power cuts in their Ranibag Plant, where the Pilot watches are made). Watches will be shipped immediately on taking delivery from HMT.

UPDATE 2:
Payment details have been sent via PM to all. If anyone in the list didn't get the details, please post here.

Please don't keep sending me PMs asking me to confirm the payment. I need time to get the statement from bank and then verify it. Replying to each and every PM will be hard for me.
I have created a google docs form, Please fill it with the payment details and it will be easy for me that way to collect all the info required for the GO.

Dont send the details via PM, Fill the form, so that I can get all the details in one place.

UPDATE 3:
Spread sheet is updated with the payments Made on 24.08.2013 and 25.08.2013
Next statement verification and update is on 29.08.2013
[DOUBLEPOST=1377683758][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi,
I too would like to take 2 pcs for me.
Pls confirm the procedures for making the payment.

rgds
Bharathi

This is why we dont see many GOs in TE.a person taking all the trouble for free,and people keep badgering him still,like he is their employee.
As mentioned earlier many times, its not possible for me to do a live update. I have to get the statement printed from the bank, then verify and update the spreadsheet.
I have updated the payments made on 24.08.2013 and 25.08.2013, only two working days payment update is pending. Today is a holiday for the Banks and I can not get the statement printed today. So I will be able to do another update by Tomorrow afternoon/evening only.
I would appreciate, if you guys could maintain a little patience. What I am doing here is a mutual help.

but today wasn't a bank holiday,atleast not in WB .just back from my branch :(

just checked the sheet more than 60 people have confirmed payments !!

Hurry up guys, the watches are waiting to roll !!

Hi,
I want 1 (One) piece watch.

So I should pay 1200 + 120 (shipping)= 1320 , rite.
Please send me the account details to transfer money & let me know when can I expect to get the watch delivery.

@gmano please update my order to 2 watches. I'll pay for the second watch let me know if I need to pay just 1200 for second watch or add additional shipping charges too?

@gmano please update my order to 2 watches. I'll pay for the second watch let me know if I need to pay just 1200 for second watch or add additional shipping charges too?
Mano said shipping was same price for upto 4 watches afaik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back