[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
natostrapco.com is also trustworthy, but the owner was recently unwell and has just started to ship straps again, so he has a huge backlog. Might take time again.

@manucitc , how much does entropy charge?
They charge 4.95% if u top up with your card.. Also some debit cards don't work on their site.. I have tried syndicate and icici visa, they work.. None of the sbi debit cards work..

They charge 4.95% if u top up with your card.. Also some debit cards don't work on their site.. I have tried syndicate and icici visa, they work.. None of the sbi debit cards work..

I top up mine with a couple of SBI Debit Cards. Both work without issues. However, only if no other alternative remains should one go with Entropay. Their charges can add up to quite an amount in case of big top ups.

I top up mine with a couple of SBI Debit Cards. Both work without issues. However, only if no other alternative remains should one go with Entropay. Their charges can add up to quite an amount in case of big top ups.

I have 3 sbi debit cards , one maestro , one mastercard and one visa.None work on entropay.

@gmano I was also interested in buying the watch...if they are still available...no worries about the payment money will be transferred online directly to your account...

Update:
Unfortunately, the only option for Indian shoppers is of PayPal. I was all set to order 3 straps and then it showed me the only available payment method is PayPal when I tried to make the payment :(
I'd be grateful if someone can help me in this regard. Getting NATO straps in India is notoriously difficult.

P.S. - Not looking for Virtual Credit Cards (such as entropay) at the moment.

It may get Delivered Next week, I think.[DOUBLEPOST=1385002369][/DOUBLEPOST]Many had not made payment yet. Please make the payment
Yay :D

And don't worry if you get extra watches for whose payment has not been done by interested members, I'm sure they'll sell.

Update:
Unfortunately, the only option for Indian shoppers is of PayPal. I was all set to order 3 straps and then it showed me the only available payment method is PayPal when I tried to make the payment :(
I'd be grateful if someone can help me in this regard. Getting NATO straps in India is notoriously difficult.

P.S. - Not looking for Virtual Credit Cards (such as entropay) at the moment.

@gmano sir, is it possible for you to make payment via PayPal? You can ship NATO straps along with my HMT Pilot.

havent made payment for the strap just logged back in after a long time , have the watch shipped ? Can i pay for the strap now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back