[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not make generic statements. I have committed to one watch and i will make the payment once GO owner confirms he has the product. I have been watching the thread all this while.

thanks for tagging. Ill check back tomorrow. In any case if i let go of my slot, I would like @blufox to get it as he had also requested for this.
I am not sure, which or whose statement is generic.
These watches are made to order (no company is going to accept an order without making payment), Please do not expect someone to pay for you and get it in his hand.

I am not expecting you to do anything 'for me'. It's a purchase: people pay for available goods. I don't believe in the concept of 'pre-book' etc. HMT is not most responsible of companies and i hardly know you. So when you yourself were not sure of 'when the stock will arrive', why would I cough up cash? regarding the company thing: companies do issue receipts for advance payments.

Please don't think that I am being mean or anything. I am just cautious with online transactions, and i am sure you would understand why. as far as the 'generic statements' are concerned, My response was not for you. A fair few people commented on intentions prior to you, and my remark was towards them. And as far as me being a newbie around these parts is concerned, well maybe my post count here is low but i am hardly a newbie around this 'indian forum scene'.

Myself as harryneopotter will be getting our watches ( 2+1) shipped together to one address. He will be making the complete payment.

I am not expecting you to do anything 'for me'. It's a purchase: people pay for available goods. I don't believe in the concept of 'pre-book' etc. HMT is not most responsible of companies and i hardly know you. So when you yourself were not sure of 'when the stock will arrive', why would I cough up cash? regarding the company thing: companies do issue receipts for advance payments.

Please don't think that I am being mean or anything. I am just cautious with online transactions, and i am sure you would understand why. as far as the 'generic statements' are concerned, My response was not for you. A fair few people commented on intentions prior to you, and my remark was towards them. And as far as me being a newbie around these parts is concerned, well maybe my post count here is low but i am hardly a newbie around this 'indian forum scene'.

Myself as harryneopotter will be getting our watches ( 2+1) shipped together to one address. He will be making the complete payment.
Its not a purchase of available goods. I hope you understand that. Its a rare item, produced on the basis of 'Pre-booking'.
If you are not a believer of the concept of Pre booking, then this GO is not for you. Period.
I dont know you, rather you dont know me at all, then how do you want me to trust you and pay to the HMT on behalf of you and get the product in hand, show it to you and collect money from you for the same and take the risk of shipping it to you?
Yes, companies do issue receipt for advance payments, so? what do you expect me to do?
If you are an old timer here, you might be knowing very well that how GOs are conducted and you have to trust each other, only on that basis GOs are organized.
Its simple, if you dont trust the GO organiser, just dont take part in it.

Last edited:
My crappy watch gave away and know really looking forward for this to arrive soon.

for you @rpm19050

unnamed (1).jpg

Do you have any left. I am also interested in one.[DOUBLEPOST=1386414440][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone please tell me how to get one ?

Last edited:
Good News: First batch of 105 watches are here. I have taken delivery from HMT, just a while back.
finally!!! I was almost sure that this will not happen anytime before 2014. Looking forward to get my hands on this watch.
Btw, may be I'm asking for little too much, but would it be possible to share the shipping info once you do so. If not the tracking number, just an intimation of when it has been shipped and by which courier company's name will give us some idea about when to expect the courier to reach us.

Regards,
Mohit

@gmano please let me know before you ship them. As DTDC in my area is very careless and has a track record of missing items. I do not want DTDC make this lost. If possible ship it using some other courier like GATI, FirstFlight, Delhivery, AFL, BD and Fedex.

finally!!! I was almost sure that this will not happen anytime before 2014. Looking forward to get my hands on this watch.
Btw, may be I'm asking for little too much, but would it be possible to share the shipping info once you do so. If not the tracking number, just an intimation of when it has been shipped and by which courier company's name will give us some idea about when to expect the courier to reach us.

Regards,
Mohit
Will Try to update the Tracking number. Will start shipping from Monday.
just curious to know, what will be the order of dispatch for the first batch?
I will be dispatching in the order of payments Made (whoever had made their payments first will get it first)
@gmano please let me know before you ship them. As DTDC in my area is very careless and has a track record of missing items. I do not want DTDC make this lost. If possible ship it using some other courier like GATI, FirstFlight, Delhivery, AFL, BD and Fedex.
As mentioned earlier, the shipping charges are collected based on the DTDC charges. DTDC is the convenient courier to me. Bluedart and all charge a lot. If you are willing to pay the exact amount charged by the Bluedart, I will ship yours by Bluedart. Let me know.
yes, dtdc is quite careless. At least i would not mind paying a little more for fedex/bluedart..
If you are willing to pay the exact amount charged by the Bluedart, I will ship yours by Bluedart. Let me know.

Will Try to update the Tracking number. Will start shipping from Monday.

I will be dispatching in the order of payments Made (whoever had made their payments first will get it first)

As mentioned earlier, the shipping charges are collected based on the DTDC charges. DTDC is the convenient courier to me. Bluedart and all charge a lot. If you are willing to pay the exact amount charged by the Bluedart, I will ship yours by Bluedart. Let me know.

If you are willing to pay the exact amount charged by the Bluedart, I will ship yours by Bluedart. Let me know.

I just wanted to know if you are open for other options. BTW what courier do you have nearby so that it is also convenient for you. I think anyone who is not ok with DTDC will also be ready to pay more rather than loose or receive a damaged product.

Hey if you have any piece extra please contact me. I am very much interested in this amazing timepiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back