[GO] HMT Pilot - Mechanical watch with White dial and Blue hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @gmano . You have done an excellent job. The hands on my watch are off and I'll try and get them fixed by a local guy. If he can't get it done then I'll contact you.

Hey @gmano have made the payment for 1645: 1 HMT pilot and a Military green strap for me! Transaction reference number: 2771686
Please do update the documents when you get the time. My PM function keeps throwing errors when I try and respond to you.

Hey @gmano have made the payment for 1645: 1 HMT pilot and a Military green strap for me! Transaction reference number: 2771686
Please do update the documents when you get the time. My PM function keeps throwing errors when I try and respond to you.
please update the same in google docs form, I sent you with payment details

@gmano..

I havent made the payment for the second watch yet. Will be doing it today evening. I guess Dec 17th Tuesday morning for you.

SO i guess, 2 watches and 3 straps in total. Color combos I have given in other thread.

Thanks for the awesome GO again!!!!!....

received the watch nicely packed, what a beauty she is! thanks again @gmano for pulling this off
rsz_img_0813.jpg

gmano , I was in the first list. Any reason why slipped to the second?
Care to go through the thread? instead of questioning me :(
I have received only a part of watches and have mentioned that I will be shipping on the basis of payment dates. Your payment is obviously not within the first batch of available watches and the remaining members will get their watches in the next delivery from HMT. (you have made the payment on 7/12/2013, others had made payment as early as August 2013 (when we started this GO)).

Mine did 40 hrs - 9 AM to 1 AM on day 3
I'll check once again but max I am getting is 24-25h. Using it as a daily workhorse since I got it and I remember winding it exactly at 11 AM when I leave for work as the watch is stopped :p

I'll check once again but max I am getting is 24-25h. Using it as a daily workhorse since I got it and I remember winding it exactly at 11 AM when I leave for work as the watch is stopped :p

Till where did you tighten it. It should be almost "tight". But not forced, like a spanner/nut combination. That can snap the mechanism.

Received my watch and NATO straps today. :D
11405424965_8ab420ded8_c.jpg
HMT Pilot + HMT Sona + Nato Straps
by Sudarshan_SMD, on Flickr

Kudos to gmano sire for taking all the efforts and making this GO happen. Maintaining list of people and payments for the GO, keeping track of order with HMT officialsm, shipping watches well packed along with straps, etc, etc and more importantly giving your time for community. That's such a tedious task.

@Gnamo received the watch. Well packed and just brilliant. But only down side is my wrist is too big for the watch... :(

Care to go through the thread? instead of questioning me :(
I have received only a part of watches and have mentioned that I will be shipping on the basis of payment dates. Your payment is obviously not within the first batch of available watches and the remaining members will get their watches in the next delivery from HMT. (you have made the payment on 7/12/2013, others had made payment as early as August 2013 (when we started this GO)).
I read the posts but I guess I was ecstatic when I found my name in first list. It seems I m not so lucky :(. I guess will have to wait bit longer.
And you have heard it before but I would say it anyways, Great Job arranging this go :)

I stop when I feel the motion is not free and I have to exert pressure to wind more.

Try it for a couple more days, and let us know. 24H is way less. Also make sure you push the crown tight. At times the loose crown can cause it to halt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back