Go : Mx310/MX518

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the headcount has reached 15 already, i can't guarantee the mice for the peeps posting after this post.

Posting on behalf of Saiyan. Now that the MX518 is just 1400, wanna know how many of you peeps would want to buy that instead of this one.

Okie.. All those whose names Saiyan has mentioned in the first post, please ensure that your names are removed from there before EoD tomorrow if you wanna change to the MX518. Let's not put our " friendly, neighborhood " Saiyan to any difficulty.

Those who don't want mx310 please post here soon, so that others who need it can pick it up ;).

I don't have much time to organise a GO for 518, but those who can confirm it by friday night, i can buy it. Please confirm 100%, i'll not entertain any backout after friday night as i am buying all these on saturday before getting money from you guyz.

Will update the first post with Mx518 Details in few mins.

I'll confirm about the MX518 tomorrow, but I am still on for MX310 upto 2 pieces (if possible :p) *confirmed* NP Delhi price for the same is 650 minimum

Oh and is combined shipping to Blore happening?

Deepak said:
I'll confirm about the MX518 tomorrow, but I am still on for MX310 upto 2 pieces (if possible :p) *confirmed* NP Delhi price for the same is 650 minimum

Oh and is combined shipping to Blore happening?

yeah it is. Shipping it to Supratim.

And i want to make one thing clear about the shipping, i ship using DTDC, they charge for 1Kg straight for electronic stuff. The reason why i use their Service coz, the branch near my place doesn't ask any question all they require is a declration letter from me. I state in the declaration letter that "this parcel contains a mouse which i am sending to xxxxxxx as a gift from techenclave.com for participating in the contest (or something).

As for as professional and any other courier service is concerned, they are not accepting any electronic items. I am not sure about gati, never used their service and have heard horror story abt them:p

One small query: How much in MX518 in Delhi at the moment?

@Saiyan will the buyer get a bill of the mouse? I mean to avail the 3 year warranty we need some proof of purchase.

offcourse u'll get the bill. Will try to get a individual bill if possible or will get a bill in my name or in TE name for all and attach a copy with each piece :), warranty is directly from rashi so mostly they'll have the rashi sticker over them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back