[GO] Norton Internet Security / Norton 360

Which Security Suite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone is interested in NIS one license, PM me. I have already paid for one license already and now I don't want one. You can pay me the same and get the keys directly.

Called up snapdeal today. They said due to some reasons product was not shipped. So it will be shipped in the next two days. I think I am going through a bad patch where shipping is involved, coz didnt receive copy of FIFA13 from game4u even after a pre order :cursing:.

Called up snapdeal today. They said due to some reasons product was not shipped. So it will be shipped in the next two days. I think I am going through a bad patch where shipping is involved, coz didnt receive copy of FIFA13 from game4u even after a pre order :cursing:.
First of all thanks for the update and believe me you are not the only one who is going through a bad patch in receiving deliveries, the whole fortnight is not good for deliveries somehow, I've ordered an Acer Laptop from Flipkart on 25th september and there is no reply from them as of now, :O can you believe it 8 days have passed and not a single reply. When I spoke to them today they say 2-3 days more and now in the late evening they have started showing it as Out of Stock and I've already paid through CC so I'm :mad:. Sorry for offtopic rant

Guys, finally I have got NIS2012 in my hands now. Will give key to each user one at a time and that user should reply me after activation. I will check the status on norton account every time a person activates. Kindly co-operate. For fast confirmation, kindly ping me on chiragsthakur@gmail.com, I am available on chat 24x7 ;)

Sending codes in the following order : (nothing personal) Note: Do not create a norton account based on this key, it has already been added to my account

techaddict - 1
mk76 -
devesh38 -1
indy1811 -1
Paarkhi 1
Anderson- 1
Rishabh astana - 1
wecaz - 1 (kindly confirm whom to send the key)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rishabh astana asked me for the key(his second key), he asked to provide my bank details that I promptly did.
I refused other person because of him, and now he just vanished.

- - - Updated - - -

@ rishabh.asthana,

Are you interested or not?

@chiragsthakur, you can PM me the key when my turn comes and I'll confirm once after activating but what if the member whose turn is doesn't reply so will you send the key to next member or wait for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
PMed key to Paarkhi, Mk76 and Indy... I need confirmation from you three guys after activation.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, good news for you, Norton has been kind to me today, I waited for almost 1 hr to get a representative on chat, so for this, they have extended our subscription till Dec 5th 2013 :) i.e 60 days extra

- - - Updated - - -

Note: DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT USING THIS KEY.

chiragsthakur, I already had NIS 2012 and I had 35 days remaining in my current subscription so I just said renew my subscription and entered your key, it automatically increased the days to 426, I did nothing special.
wNyCw.png

Back