[GO] Norton Internet Security / Norton 360

Which Security Suite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PMed key to Paarkhi, Mk76 and Indy... I need confirmation from you three guys after activation.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, good news for you, Norton has been kind to me today, I waited for almost 1 hr to get a representative on chat, so for this, they have extended our subscription till Dec 5th 2013 :) i.e 60 days extra

- - - Updated - - -

Note: DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT USING THIS KEY.

My account had 45 days left. When I applied the key yesterday night it showed 366 days. So, I contacted Norton support through chat yesterday night and after verification they added 60 days to my subscription yesterday night. Since the key is common to 10 users everybody will get 426 days I suppose :)

I have been in touch with you on gtalk , you didnt reply even after being online. How many keys are you looking for? one or two?
chirag can you pm me the key

- - - Updated - - -

update to NIS 2013
chiragsthakur, I already had NIS 2012 and I had 35 days remaining in my current subscription so I just said renew my subscription and entered your key, it automatically increased the days to 426, I did nothing special.

update to NIS 2013
Done and the license key works :D
rJWOe.png

@chiragsthakur : After initial hiccups and getting past my sis pc crash now both keys activated. Thanks a lot to you for arranging such a good deal. And the additional 60 days were like .. Wow.:bigok:

Back