GO: Stuff from Jaben

Brendon

Skilled
Ok got the prices. Uncle Wilson will provide me the final prices inclusive of shipping ONLY when we confirm the order. But since this is a group order, we can expect that the prices are what you see is what you will get. (i.e as listed below)

1. Sennheiser HD555 : S$185 - Rs 5460

2. Sennheiser HD202 : S$50 - Rs 1475

3. Sennheiser CX500 : $159 - Rs 4690

4. Sennheiser CX400 : $149 - Rs 4395

5. Crossroads Mylarone X3i + Crossroads Pro Amp + IC : S$99 - Rs 2920

6. Crossroads Mylarone X3i + Crossroads Amp + IC : S$99 - Rs 2920

7. Go-Vibe DAC (DAC only version) USD$71 - Rs 3240

8. Go-Vibe Petite (Amp+DAC) USD195 - Rs 7800

9. Grado Sr60 - 3420.

10. iGrado - 2200. ($55)

Also you can pick out ANY combo from this page. The prices are in SG$.
27th April '08 Update, The Niner Specials, from $79 onwards -->
To convert to Indian Rupees please multiply by 30. That should be the approximate price with shipping.

I am posting the exact same prices that I received but they may be raised slightly depending on the dollar conversion rate.

Of course once payment has been made and the dollar prices rise, you will not have to pay anything extra.

SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS

Once the order is placed with Jaben, it typically takes 2 weeks for the orders to reach my house. After that it will take a day or two for the items to be shipped to your respective houses.

All these items will be marked as a gift or they will be undervalued so customs are unlikely but in the highly unlikely case that customs have to be paid, the persons whose item was charged custom duty must bear the cost of the duty. But generally Uncle Wilson has a lot of experience in dealing with customs and so this shouldn't be an issue.

PAYMENTS
Payments must be made before I make the final order. You can give your name last minute also if the order is not yet placed. Once the deadline lapses, I will PM each person who has confirmed his name with a final quote after I take into account the shipping charges. While you can still back out at this stage, I would request you not to do so since it will delay the GO again as I have to again get another quote from Uncle Wilson. So please expect that the above prices could rise by maybe Rs 200 - max Rs 300. (Again unlikely)

The last date for submission of names is May 10th

People Confirmed

1. BF1983 - Crossroads Mylar X3i + Crossroads Pro Amp + IC
2. Burnz - iGrado
3. babhishek - Sennheiser HD201
4. Child_Bear - Crossroads Mylar X3i + Crossroads Pro Amp + IC

Yeah dude, guess my thread worked. But I shudder to think of the time it will take to get a final quote from Uncle Wilson !

Nah thats the EDGE (the ones to drive the 880).

UPDATE : Just found out the there are only 2 Crossroads Amps - Pro and Edge.

The Edge is much bigger and not portable and the Pro is for portable sources.

The Edge should be roughly $50 ~ 2000 bucks if you want. They are selling it with the Beyer 880 600ohm version , so it means it must be able to drive high impedance cans quite well. If you want I will ask Uncle Wilson to bundle the Mylar X3i with a Crossroads EDGE amp instead of the regular amp.

Thanks for the interest guys. All PMs have been replied to. I also just want to reiterate that I am NOT a dealer. These are prices that I have got from Jaben directly and I have posted them as they have been given to me.

I am organizing this GO mainly to reduce the price of the stuff I want ! Not to make a profit.

Anyways from what I can gather I see that the Sennheiser prices are not too far away from the prices here. So I am going to try and add the Grado SR-60 and iGrado to that list since that is not available here. :)

real nice going m8 .. hats off fr making this possible .. will confirm my order in a day or two(now tht the price of SR-80 looks tempting or is it a typo n its SR-60)

Oops so sorry. Thats is a typo ! Btw got some more info on his prices. It seems individually his prices are very high ! I mean I got a quote of $65 for the Crossroads Pro and its $57 if you order the Mylar X3i. But together the price is $74 !

Back