GO: Stuff from Jaben

yaar BF, i am very much interested in the SR60, and all the remaining prices looks awesome, except for this one, why is that so??, can u check with uncle jaben???? Its available for even 60$ US dolloars, so from jaben it shud have been cheaper, right???

Edit : Just forget about SR60, can u check the prices for SR80(without those amp combos etc)??? I am certainly looking forward to buying it. Some great cans they are.

^^grado is american and is generally considered to be higher than the US price elsewhere...plus ofcourse, one shld consider that the shipping is free...so they wont be able to give at americaqn prices...expect a similar price differential for sr80 as well

jith77 said:
^^grado is american and is generally considered to be higher than the US price elsewhere...plus ofcourse, one shld consider that the shipping is free...so they wont be able to give at americaqn prices...expect a similar price differential for sr80 as well

hmmm....thanks very much for that clarification, that means uncle jaben is good only for those sennheisers??????

Boss wher r u getting SR-60 for $60 ... can u please post the link .. The best offer i came across was $69 with free shipping i think at B&H ..
thebanik said:
yaar BF, i am very much interested in the SR60, and all the remaining prices looks awesome, except for this one, why is that so??, can u check with uncle jaben???? Its available for even 60$ US dolloars, so from jaben it shud have been cheaper, right???

Edit : Just forget about SR60, can u check the prices for SR80(without those amp combos etc)??? I am certainly looking forward to buying it. Some great cans they are.

thebanik said:
hmmm....thanks very much for that clarification, that means uncle jaben is good only for those sennheisers??????

no...i was refering to grado only...which is generally available at higher price outside US...for instance sr60 were(2006-2007) around 60 pounds(dont rem the exact price) in uk....and after considering shipping(n tax), jaben's rate is good for grado as well

Yeah his Grado prices will be higher than from the US since he has to legally import the stuff after paying duties and taxes.

Jaben becomes a bit cheap only if you consider his combo offers. For instance the Crossroads EDGE amp retails for USD$244. But the Beyer DT880 plus EDGE amp retails for just USD$295 !

@Stalker - Asked.

hahaha yeah.. the ironic thing is i was just back in s'pore last week and wanted to pop by uncle wilson's shop but didn't have time to :(

Hi, Sorry but getting quotes takes a lot of time ! I really don't know why Jaben doesn't just list their prices so that Uncle Wilson doesn't get so many mails asking for the prices.

Anyways today is the last day ! Closing this GO at 4 pm. Then will PM burnz and

babhishek the final rates.

Back