GO: Stuff from Jaben

@Ring_Wraith - Ill ask for it.

@Jith77 - Ah man couldn't you have asked for it a little earlier ! Oh well ill ask for it, but I have my doubts if Jaben will have this in stock.

@babhishek - I am cancelling your order. Went down to Croma the other day and saw the Sennheiser HD201 is selling for just 1275 with a 2 year warranty. So it is actually cheaper in India than from Singapore !

So I would suggest you go buy it locally. It will come cheaper.

ok i might sound stupid bcoz i have no idea about this but what is the IC in

Crossroads Mylarone X3i + Crossroads Pro Amp + IC......and is an amp needed to listen to the x3i

can i get only the headphones..if yes how much will that cost?

IC = Interconnect. As the name implies its merely the cable used for interconnecting two components.

In this case it refers to the cable between source --> headphone amp.

The Crossroads Mylarone should be available separately too. They cost around 60$ or so IIRC.

Edit: Shopping with Jaben

Hi guys sorry for the delay as I was in Goa last week.

Anyways I am back and I have sent another mail to Uncle Wilson who still hasn't replied saying he is sick.

I apologize for all this delay as I did not pursue the prices issues vigorously.

@babhishek - Do you want a Sennheiser HD555 or the Crossroads Mylar X3i ?

The Mylar X3i doesn't really need an amp, but an amp improves the sound marginally.

Have u guys sent the payment???? I might be interested in the HD555 if u peeps are still waiting for a confirmation reply or something.

@thebanik

did you ask kmd for a quotation?

his price might.. just 'might' work out to be cheaper for sennys... coz even Jaben has to import the stuff from the US.

Ok, got the prices and the shipping is expensive ! The prices are exactly as mentioned in the beginning of the thread but we have to add $50 USD to that ! So $50 USD divided by the 4 items means $12 (Rs 480) is to be added to each item which is rather substantial.

So what do you guys think ? How much should I charge you guys and more importantly are you still willing to go ahead with this ? I mean I expected a 100 - 150 bucks rise in prices which IMHO was a decent rate to pay. But 480 bucks is a bit much to ask.

Here is his final mail

Hi Brendon,

here we are... I will give you the prices excluding shipping. You add US$50 to the total for shipping and this would mean going to one location.

Quote from: Brendon.Fernandes on Today at 03:34:40 PM

Hi Uncle Wilson.

Here is my final order -

1. Crossroads X3i + Crossroads Pro Amp + IC : US$73

2. Crossroads LBi + Crossraods Pro Amp + IC : US$73

3. Sennheiser HD555: US$ 135

4. iGrado: US$55

Back