God of War Chains of Olympus

spindoctor

Skilled
after so many many many months of waiting and being blown away by the demo, it's finally out.

so, how many have tried it? impressions, comments? also, will it retail here and what price would it come at?

Done........The Game is :awesome:

The game provides you the same experience as the PS2 version.

Its EPIC !!! I guess this might be the first game that's truly gigantic & rich in experience !!!

Chains just not only indulge u into the game, but also takes u for a ride in Kratos's life before GOW 1 :D

I assume that the game is a bit rushed & hence such a short gameplay (as per comments on other site, have to complete it on my own)

on the downside, is that Ready at dawn is exiting the PSP scene...we want more games from u guys....atleast pass on ur tech to other vendors, who can explore the PSP hardware more ;)

all in all an Excellent Game 9.5/10 from my side....

come on people....share ur experience....

also if u've played the Demo, it's more improved than it ;)

Played the game but it doesnt saves any of its progress !!!

Whenever i exit the game after some point and try to load it later it says no save !!

What can i do ?

I'm playing it and it truly shines on the psp , shows what the console can really do.
Ps: I might just have an extra (friends) copy up for sale :bleh:

spindoctor said:
after so many many many months of waiting and being blown away by the demo, it's finally out.

so, how many have tried it? impressions, comments? also, will it retail here and what price would it come at?

Yup,it will retail here officially since it's an SCE published title
but the sad part is tht we won't get goodies like the awesome kratos figure in armor which is being given those who pre-ordered the game and also to the 1st 50 buyers in other countries.

But nooo...What I'll be getting is a smile from a guy with braces(hate the milestone person)

satanofgamers said:
what firmware is required to play the game??
will it by any chance work in 3.40oea?

Dude..
any custom firmware will be able to play it.
Once u get the custom firmware installed, the newer version makes it more robust and maybe more add ons are there, the core functionality of the f/w wont change.

the actual uncompressed image is 1.49gb in size. a lot of people who are compressing it are complaining of lag issues.

the smallest i have heard of is about 693mb in which the movies themselves are re-encoded.

Back