Good campaign FPS recommendations please? (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • SOMA for an incredible story experience. Its not a shooter and has some horror elements, but you can disable the threat with lower difficulty. Its one of the few games that really uses the video game medium to tell a story that hits hard.
  • Boomerang X is a very unique FPS, short runtime and is quite the interesting experience.
  • Subnautica 1 for an atmospheric and unique take on survival. Has a good story that blends with the gameplay. You can avoid most of the unnecessary grind if you'd like.
  • Superhot is a really short, fun and kick ass experience with an interesting story.
  • Observer is like working through a crime story in a Blade Runner universe.
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution and Mankind Divided. MD's main storyline is meh but has some pretty sick side missions that just happen out of nowhere, if you like exploring.
  • Resident Evil 7 & 8 if you're in the mood for horror.

If you want more Far Cry and less sci-fi, you could look into Homefront: The Revolution (2016).
Just looked at this, seems good. Thanks
  • SOMA for an incredible story experience. Its not a shooter and has some horror elements, but you can disable the threat with lower difficulty. Its one of the few games that really uses the video game medium to tell a story that hits hard.
  • Boomerang X is a very unique FPS, short runtime and is quite the interesting experience.
  • Subnautica 1 for an atmospheric and unique take on survival. Has a good story that blends with the gameplay. You can avoid most of the unnecessary grind if you'd like.
  • Superhot is a really short, fun and kick ass experience with an interesting story.
  • Observer is like working through a crime story in a Blade Runner universe.
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution and Mankind Divided. MD's main storyline is meh but has some pretty sick side missions that just happen out of nowhere, if you like exploring.
  • Resident Evil 7 & 8 if you're in the mood for horror.
Some pretty unique ones there! Let me check them out, cheers for the recommendation.

Try Far Cry New Dawn, the visuals are amazing. Borderlands 3 is also very good. Also, try Crysis Remastered or Crysis 2 and 3. Awesome games.

I just finished FC6. Had taken a one month subs for Ubisoft plus and finished it on the last day. FC fans will like it. Good graphics, large, beautiful open world, great villan.

Bioshock infinite also I loved. Got a great steampunk atmosphere. Ghost Recon wildlands and Division 2 are great games as well.

I just finished FC6. Had taken a one month subs for Ubisoft plus and finished it on the last day. FC fans will like it. Good graphics, large, beautiful open world, great villan.

Bioshock infinite also I loved. Got a great steampunk atmosphere. Ghost Recon wildlands and Division 2 are great games as well.
I'm an FC fan, eagerly waiting for Jack Sparrow to find and deliver FC6 :p

Some of the FPS games that I would recommend
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus 2017
Halo Collection
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger 2013
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood 2009
Shadow Warrior 1 2013 (Only 1, 2 is a completely different game. 2 is basically multiplayer game where as 1 has good campaign)
Black Mesa 2020
Prey 2017
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 2015

Some of the FPS games that I would recommend
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus 2017
Halo Collection
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger 2013
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood 2009
Shadow Warrior 1 2013 (Only 1, 2 is a completely different game. 2 is basically multiplayer game where as 1 has good campaign)
Black Mesa 2020
Prey 2017
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 2015
You left out COD and MOH games.

Prey 2017 is such an odd game. Somehow I did not like it all. Tried to start 2-3 times but I got bored after 30 mins. The old PREY game was more interesting :)

Waiting for FC6 to be released on the OTHER MEDIA. ;)

You'll love FC3. Old but what a story! And a likable villain!
Definitely doesn't show its age. The graphics still hold up well.
Prey 2017 is such an odd game. Somehow I did not like it all. Tried to start 2-3 times but I got bored after 30 mins. The old PREY game was more interesting :)

Waiting for FC6 to be released on the OTHER MEDIA. ;)
You can try deathloop if you liked dishonored games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back