Good lasting Perfumes suggestions

Does not last much at all, not worth 800 rs and this was when i spend most time in ac office.

I think perfumes react with body sweat and last longer or shorter periods of time. I had the opposite result. I just sprayed once, and I can still smell the perfume nice and strong after one hour even when temps are 31-32C and I'm sweating. It lasted just 5-6 hrs outside house. When i used it inside the house, I could smell it next day too when taking bath. It wasn't that strong but there was just a small hint of perfume coming from my shoulders.

I would like to add to the discussion about the new Skinn range by Titan. Their 4 new fragrances are really nice, and created by master perfumers. They are at about the 1500-1700 range online, and match some good designer perfumes. For example, Skinn Forest is created by a famous perfumer Michel Girard (the nose behind Cerruti PH, Paco Rabanne 1 Million, Lacoste L'homme etc). I would put this with a caveat, I've found that famous noses have their own distinct stamp on the perfume and I prefer to get perfumes by some of these famous 'noses' because of their creativity. Some of the Titan feminine range are by Harry Fremont, an amazing perfumer!

http://skinn.in/product_category/men/#

PS : Reviews also say they last really long :) - so might be worth a look.

Armafs are very nice.

I've bought all three (+3 minis) of the Skinn by Titan range. Extremely good quality and they last very long, being EDPs.
One of them - Mediterranean Groove is citrusy/floral - I can't place that compared to other fragrances, but it's nice and unique. A few notes are quite jarring, but overall, it should work nicely year-round.
The other, Country Road is a floral aquatic. It has that 'fresh' vibe, and is quite cheerful.
The last one - Forest Rouge is a favourite. Think of it as a Dior Fahrenheit rip-off for very cheap.

The other 3 minis I purchased are Steele, Verge and Raw, of which Raw is a very fine fougere. The other two don't have that pop that instantly appeals, but are very nice nonetheless.

Edit : Verge is 'grassy green' with a citrus opening - similar to English Blazer. Steele seems to be spicy/warm, I can't classify it as an 'oriental', but it has notes similar to Dior Homme.

Last edited:
You can try Alexa, a newly launched perfume which is a replica of Creed Aventus. Very long lasting and could easily go for around 8 to 10 hours.

Bought Armaf Derby County Ascot Perfume based on suggestions on this thread and god it lasts long! There is still some fragrance left after 10 hours! Wasn't expecting this at all. Great fragrance as well.

avoid those park avenue perfumes. i got the harmony and conqueror one's and both smell like agarbatti (incense) type smell. both are like less than deo type strength in alcohol and water mixture. both don't last more than an hour.

i have a few liquid deos where that nozzle isnt working. However they are pretty much full. How to open that can to use the leftover liquid ?

I tore off the aluminium cover on the nozzle to make it work. Lot of these caps have a plastic nozzle inside which is covered with aluminium cover and the holes don't match. Same with the park avenue ones. Or use any other nozzle cap.

Back