Budget 0-20k Good tablet in 20k for online classes and media consumption

Lenovo M10 with the HD screen version. There are 2 models. There is a LTE version also (it comes with a good screen), in case you wish to pop in a SIM card.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 is also an option. I have it for my son's online class and I like that it has quad speaker which helps in the class and we don't need any headphones.

I have only half a mind to sell my current Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e LTE 4GB/64GB (Silver), but will mention it here as I am thinking about it and I am not sure about your interest. It was purchased in Sep 2020 and battery health should be good as I enabled slow charging with 85% charge limit since day 1. It has also been in a Spigen book cover case since day 1 which I will include, though it has worn out a bit.

The tablet has a 2K OLED screen, Quad AKG-tuned speakers and if you are okay with flashing the latest firmware from another region, Android 11 with December security patch. The only thing mid-range is probably the Snapdragon 670.

It is now no longer easily available and ones which are, are priced close to 35k. Hence, the expectation would be well upwards of 20k.

I can share all the other details if interested.

I have only half a mind to sell my current Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e LTE 4GB/64GB (Silver), but will mention it here as I am thinking about it and I am not sure about your interest. It was purchased in Sep 2020 and battery health should be good as I enabled slow charging with 85% charge limit since day 1. It has also been in a Spigen book cover case since day 1 which I will include, though it has worn out a bit.

The tablet has a 2K OLED screen, Quad AKG-tuned speakers and if you are okay with flashing the latest firmware from another region, Android 11 with December security patch. The only thing mid-range is probably the Snapdragon 670.

It is now no longer easily available and ones which are, are priced close to 35k. Hence, the expectation would be well upwards of 20k.

I can share all the other details if interested.
Thanks guys
This question was asked for my sister.
She was going to buy the lenovo yoga 20k version 4gb ram,
I thought I should take opinions from you guys as well.

In the mean time I shared with her my own experience with ipad basic along with pencil and she liked the idea

So at the moment they are weighing in bw the
Lenovo yoga
Ipad
Lenovo M10 FHD 4gb
And the samsung one, let's see

Will update you folks

If she can go for iPad then nothing like it. None of Android tabs could match the productivity features with consistency. Samsung could be an option but maybe for higher ends(not blaming brands but Android OS is just not that optimised for tabs than for phones).

If she can go for iPad then nothing like it. None of Android tabs could match the productivity features with consistency. Samsung could be an option but maybe for higher ends(not blaming brands but Android OS is just not that optimised for tabs than for phones).
True
I have 3 android tablets and one ipad, to me ipad just rocks.
I am rooting for ipad tbh, let's see if they are able to get hold of one.

So finally sister purchased the samsung galaxy s6 lite tab
The institute she was joining didn't have an apple app just android.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

@puns please close this

The review from my sister is that
Display is good
Battery backup is decent writing experience is okish not at all like ipad but decent enough.
Multitasking also decent.
She bought for 22k with offers and card discount and stuff abd she says it's great vfm for her

How does this work out as compared to a Chromebook ? If you checked those as well would like to know what made you choose the tab over the Chromebook.

How does this work out as compared to a Chromebook ? If you checked those as well would like to know what made you choose the tab over the Chromebook.
Not even close. Tablets are just big phones while chromebooks have a full desktop browser, ability to run Linux apps in crostini container which means you can run vscode, Android studio, etc and also Android app support for some Android only apps which have no web apps or Linux alternatives. In my opinion, chromebooks are far better than Android tablets. I've been using one (Asus C302) for years and I am happy with it.

Back