Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

N4 was the one big chance LG had to make a name for itself in sales of premium droids. If the above report (30k) is true, then they are killing the golden goose before it laid any of its eggs.

8GB for $299 and 16GB for $349.. Sounds really tempting for a 'super phone'.
BUT If LG imported set really does (God forbid) needs any RMA.. all the personal data will be going half way across the globe. Another reason for which i truly hate the missing card slot.

Sure they want to make the phone run under tested and controlled environment, but with the sites claiming the phone does have its (rare) occasional hiccups.. dunno why the hue n cry over giving it.
:no2:

Why cant LG / Google think about going for a kill globally for once as a test run and watch the results..??

I believe ICC world and others somehow manages to evade custom duty... Which is there big cut...

- - - Updated - - -

I preordered mine... Seems to be a good deal... with only 4k above the USA price(including USA taxes)... If anyone wants phone badly its a good deal rather waiting.
I speculate that it won't launch in India and even if it does won't be at subsidised price. Nexus 7 launch speculation are from months....moreover there will be shortage at launch globally for next few months...

I believe ICC world and others somehow manages to evade custom duty... Which is there big cut...

- - - Updated - - -

I preordered mine... Seems to be a good deal... with only 4k above the USA price(including USA taxes)... If anyone wants phone badly its a good deal rather waiting.
I speculate that it won't launch in India and even if it does won't be at subsidised price. Nexus 7 launch speculation are from months....moreover there will be shortage at launch globally for next few months...

You got the 16GB model..?? How much delivered to your address .. only 4k extra ?

It will come to India with the Optimus version price of 35K+. LG wont cannibalize their own product. Best is to get it through a relative in USA.

Only trouble is the glass back.

It will come to India with the Optimus version price of 35K+. LG wont cannibalize their own product. Best is to get it through a relative in USA.

Only trouble is the glass back.

Just invest in a back-casing as well .. though it will kill the look of the device.

Better to get something like otterbox to protect the phone. But i know many people who do not like the otterbox cases as it adds considerable bulk and others cannot see what phone it is.

Hold your horses people. Let it launch in India first. The price of the parallel imports should come down considerably by then.

Hold your horses people. Let it launch in India first. The price of the parallel imports should come down considerably by then.

Nexus 7 launching tomorrow here, rate is 199$ in USA & 370$ here in INDIA, please explain how are the Nexus 4 Prices going to come down ????

just like that advt on TV, jab wo phone launch hoga tab jab iske rate kum hone tab main ye phone le lunga ????

Nexus 7 launching tomorrow here, rate is 199$ in USA & 370$ here in INDIA, please explain how are the Nexus 4 Prices going to come down ????

just like that advt on TV, jab wo phone launch hoga tab jab iske rate kum hone tab main ye phonie le
tilunga ????

If you've even bothered to read my post carefully then you will realise that I was talking about the prices of parallel imports coming down not official prices.

Back