Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

yup u wont be looted but then , they never give the breakup,and their address is tax-chargeable...

I am buying from eBay so no tax. Yes they are not transparent but I have never been charged excess duty, ever.
I guess having a corporate plan with them has it's benefits.

Ordered from Shopyourworld yesterday. Keeping fingers crossed. I hope I can cancel my order if I don't get a confirmation within 2 weeks.

Ordered from Shopyourworld yesterday. Keeping fingers crossed. I hope I can cancel my order if I don't get a confirmation within 2 weeks.

Noooooo, why did u do this? Didn't u read the syw feedback thread?

People have purchased in November and do not have any communication from syw...

The back glass is very fragile. One of my friends from US broke the back glass just by holding the phone too tightly. The phone was in his hand and the glass just broke. He called Google and explained the situation to them and they shipped him a brand new replacement.

The recent nexus devices have a severe quality issues same thing happened with nexus 7 in those initial batch of devices where users reported various problems like battery going kaput,screen going unresponsive
Now it is happening with Nexus 4 :| that's why choosing a proper partner is so much important , LG is already facing production issues where it is much behind than demanded units.

The recent nexus devices have a severe quality issues same thing happened with nexus 7 in those initial batch of devices where users reported various problems like battery going kaput,screen going unresponsive
Now it is happening with Nexus 4 :| that's why choosing a proper partner is so much important , LG is already facing production issues where it is much behind than demanded units.

thats why i love samsung..

So we have cases of back glass cracking up when held tightly, while charging.. LG At it again.

There was a case of GN4 being placed on a stone counter top which was at room temp.. and guess what.. the glass cracked ! Imagine yourself putting the phone on the counter to take out your wallet and then calling up service center as you take back the change.

Seems like any (minute of the minutest) change in temp is a no go for the glass of N4.

My friend contacted shopyourworld. They said the phone will arrive to their Mumbai office by saturday and next week the phone will be shipped out.

Back