Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

I dont know why people want this at any cost ;) i am getting this sold for 30 k and will go for a 1080p device or a nokia 920 if its price is reasonable

Got my second lot of Nexus y'day.
Loving the phone, esp since upgrading after 2.5 yrs from Nokia E72 and before that E71 which again was using for 2 years before it got stolen from my shop.

Its not SnS who charge octroi. It is the state tax. I am guessing he imported it into maharashtra. But octroi is also not charged all the time.

I bought 2 phones and customs only charged for 1 phone lol.
i believe prateeks was referring to Customs duty which is levied by central government and you are talking about local octroi which is levied by state government or municipal corporation alone. Both are different but one parcel when it comes in the country is charged customs duty and when it moves within the country to any octroi applicable zone/area, octroi is charged. both depend on luck you might be charged once and might not be charged the other time. out of all services ICC/shopaborad/PPOBOX/ibhejo charges accurately according to the declared value and not according to customs assessment. Maybe thats why prateeks told to stay away from SNS

Back