Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Thanks bro.. Today I thought of ordering nexus 7 from play store.. When I order, I dont find paypal option.. It directly takes me to google wallet page.. Am I missing something here??

PayPal is not accepted everywhere. You have to make the payment through Google Wallet for all purchases from Play Store.
You can use PayPal for purchases on eBay etc. Even for HopShopGo, PayPal is the only payment option.

- - - Updated - - -

I can spend 25k INR..any idea where can i get now ? Or atleast when and where it will be available ?

Considering that it will at least come to 23k when you import it directly, and the high demand, unless its available to order from Play Store, I don't think you will get it for anything around 25k.

PayPal is not accepted everywhere. You have to make the payment through Google Wallet for all purchases from Play Store.
You can use PayPal for purchases on eBay etc. Even for HopShopGo, PayPal is the only payment option.

Thanks.. So, we cant use HopShopGo for purchase from google play store right?? :( :( So, what other best fright forwarder we have for purchase from google play store??

TY

Thanks.. So, we cant use HopShopGo for purchase from google play store right?? :( :( So, what other best fright forwarder we have for purchase from google play store??

TY

Why not? What has HopShopGo have to do with it?

You need to place the order directly with Play store and give the HopShopGo address for shipping. You need to make the payment with your CC directly.

- - - Updated - - -

u can,but there is a 10% buyforme fee...

You need not use the buyforme service, you can place the order from Play Store yourself, like everyone else is doing.

I had placed order with them and they are the biggest scammers and cheaters i have ever came across in my life.I have cancelled the order from them yesterday and hence finding other alternatives.

They were good, until nexus 4 happened, not their fault that Google has limited stocks.. Anyways the people who ordered are gonna get it within a few days..

They were good, until nexus 4 happened, not their fault that Google has limited stocks.. Anyways the people who ordered are gonna get it within a few days..

Its not that thing..Its the thing that they dont maintain transparency.I called them around 37 times out of which only 11 where answered by customer care.They kept me saying for a week that i will get it at this date and that date, in this week..in next week and what not...And this was when the CC guys said phone is with customs.And then in this week they said the dealer in US has not yet shipped or got the phone.Also the online tracker doesnt work.

Let this alone there are tons of negative ratings already about them all over the internet which I sadly came to know after I placed the order.My bad but lesson learned.

Back