Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Sns pretty unreliable and slow now...use ppobox.. But remember ppobox and sns have 30$ extra tax.. While hopshopgo has a non taxable address..

If you are ordering two, HopShopGo will be definitely cheaper as you'll save about $30 per phone in terms of taxes.

Create a PayPal account (takes 2 min) and get it ready (ie verified, PAN etc etc)

Thank you.. Vil create a paypal account then.. BTW, Is it true that paypal charges additional 1-2USD in the exchange rate conversion?? Bcoz its like we end up paying even more than what we actually pay with borderlinx or ppobox which includes state tax.. Adding an increment of 1-2 USD in the conversion rate does make a huge impact..

Thank you.. Vil create a paypal account then.. BTW, Is it true that paypal charges additional 1-2USD in the exchange rate conversion?? Bcoz its like we end up paying even more than what we actually pay with borderlinx or ppobox which includes state tax.. Adding an increment of 1-2 USD in the conversion rate does make a huge impact..

Any transaction you make in a foreign currency will have a surcharge of 3.5% + Service tax and not how you described. Even the payment on Play store will have the same surcharge. AFAIK Borderlinx also charges you in USD.

In fact PayPal's rate is better than Visa/MasterCard/Bank rates.

^^ Gotcha.. Thanks a lot.. Then its HopShopGo the way to go.. Just found that i already have an verified paypal ac.. Is that all good??

Any transaction you make in a foreign currency will have a surcharge of 3.5% + Service tax and not how you described. Even the payment on Play store will have the same surcharge. AFAIK Borderlinx also charges you in USD.

In fact PayPal's rate is better than Visa/MasterCard/Bank rates.

Checked the paypal conversion rate now.. 1 INR=57.27 USD.. As per y!finance, current rate is 1 INR=55.21 USD.. I feel paypal conversion rate is kind of high.. But i have no idea about the Visa/MasterCard/Bank rates.. Could you please show some light on this??

TY

Someone please tell me a way on how and from where can I order it now as I filed for refund from those shopyourworld cheaters :mad:

Checked the paypal conversion rate now.. 1 INR=57.27 USD.. As per y!finance, current rate is 1 INR=55.21 USD.. I feel paypal conversion rate is kind of high.. But i have no idea about the Visa/MasterCard/Bank rates.. Could you please show some light on this??

TY

As I had mentioned, there is a 3.5%+tax surcharge, comes to approx 4% on top of the current rate.
It will come to 57.402582 as of now.

You can check it here -- Exchange Rates - Visa Corporate

As you can see PayPal's rate is better.

- - - Updated - - -

hopshopgo and comgateway are same. Correct?
How much extra was charged for guys who ordered from comgateway?

Now if you get it though HopShopGo, you will have to pay about 24 USD for shipping one Nexus 4 and 30 USD for 2 Nexus 4s all incl (insurance, fuel surcharge etc). Plus customs at the time of delivery, there is an additional Rs 393 as DHL's handling fee.

Got another Nexus 4 today from PPOBOX. TOT - 7 Days

I noticed two changes this time :

1 - Local courier was not BlueDart, when the phone was shipped, it said 'Others' in the email. When I received the courier today, the AWB sticker had 'IndiaOnTime' written on it. This seems to be their website - Indiaontime...
2 - Instead of the form (The one you fill up at ppobox.com when creating a new shipment) which was taped to the box the previous two times, this time a generic and much simpler receipt was taped to the box. Maybe this was done to simplify custom clearance or something.

Back