Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Did anyone get this through SnS? For some odd reason, the weight shows as 2.88 lb (1.3 kb). That's ridiculous.

2.88lbs:scared14: btw Didnt anyone get this from SNS?

Hello SnSers..

On public demand and an overflow of the Nexus 4, This Super deal of 10% off on shipping charges via SNS on Google Nexus4, has been extended till 14th Feb'13.Buy it now on any website and ship via SNS

2.88lbs:scared14: btw Didnt anyone get this from SNS?

They messed up the weight, it is 1 lb. They just put someone else's 2 lb box on top of mine (thankfully they show the images of the shipment on the account) which resulted in the wrong weight.

I just ordered 2 which has shipping estimate of 1-2 weeks and now it says limit reached! You can only order 2 from an account?

Yes, 2 of each type from one account. Creating a new account isn't exactly cumbersome :D

I just ordered 2. On play store left side it said ships when available on right side it said ships in 1-2 weeks. I was confused but went ahead and placed order. In order history it says preorder. Is this the case for everyone or is the stock gone?

via ICC Word should be around 20k . Assuming package weight to be 1lb .

Item price + local shipping + taxesRS. 18,307.10
Int'l ShippingRS. 490.50
Duty, Taxes & feesRS. 1,495.92
line.jpg
TOTALRS. 20,293.50

hey.. i want to buy the product too....can u tell me from where and what will be the estimated price after shipping and all.....?

Yup. My order also got into pre-ordered. I ordered 16gb around 1st feb 4am IST.

Not sure when it's going to ship but m hopeful it's going to ship in next 1-2 weeks

Google seems to be shipping fast. I ordered on 30th morning. The mail with tracking number came on the 2nd. The order however had already been shipped to NC on 1st Feb. So keep your fingers crossed, your order might already be enroute... :eagerness:

Google seems to be shipping fast. I ordered on 30th morning. The mail with tracking number came on the 2nd. The order however had already been shipped to NC on 1st Feb. So keep your fingers crossed, your order might already be enroute... :eagerness:
The order just got updated, with a shipping estimate of 13th Feb.
Now it is a wait n watch for me.. :(

The order just got updated, with a shipping estimate of 13th Feb.
Now it is a wait n watch for me.. :(

Mine was stating 13th Feb till the shipping details came thru. 13th Feb is the worst case scenario, they seem to have sorted out the supply issues.

I have not got any updates but my card has been charged.
prateeks said:
I ordered on 31st Jan 12:01 am IST... My order status went to pre ordered as soon as I ordered.. No updates since..

I guess due to huge inflow of orders things are taking time... For me also, card was charged, the very instance I placed the order, which went to pre-order. Now after 2 days it shows, it shows "Order placed to Google" with a estimate of Feb-13. But, the charge is not authorised in my card...

Give it a couple of days, probably delay due to being weekend or something...
I'm also waiting patiently with you.. :p

Oh cool. My status show as "Order Received by Google. I am in no hurry.

So what do you guys think of the bumper selling on amazon? Has anyone bought it?
And also the full body protection from Xtremguard. It costs 150 bucks after discount. I am planning to buy the bumper and guard once phone gets shipped out.

Ordered on the 29th as soon as the sale came online.- 16GB

Got UPS Tracking number on 1st Feb.

Expected delivery date -4th Feb, Seattle.

....... For me also, card was charged, the very instance I placed the order, which went to pre-order. Now after 2 days it shows, it shows "Order placed to Google" with a estimate of Feb-13. But, the charge is not authorised in my card...

Actually its the other way around, the merchant just places an authorization on the card for the amount when you place the order, and later when the item ships, its converted to a charge and it shows up on the statement.

The SMS from the bank that you would have got is just for the authorization.

Back