Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Actually its the other way around, the merchant just places an authorization on the card for the amount when you place the order, and later when the item ships, its converted to a charge and it shows up on the statement.

The SMS from the bank that you would have got is just for the authorization.

I meant to say that only... it was only charged n placed on authorization...

I had ordered two phones. Both cancelled. One was with an HDFC card and the other with an HSBC.

The message:

Google Inc. has cancelled your order. You have not been charged.

This order was likely canceled for one of the following reasons:
Details provided for your credit card do not match those on-file with your financial institution.

Please visit Google Wallet to verify or update your account information. Be sure that your full billing address is complete and matches those on file with your financial institution or credit card company.

Actually its the other way around, the merchant just places an authorization on the card for the amount when you place the order, and later when the item ships, its converted to a charge and it shows up on the statement.

The SMS from the bank that you would have got is just for the authorization.

I meant to say that only... it was only charged n placed on authorization...

- - - Updated - - -

I had ordered two phones. Both cancelled. One was with an HDFC card and the other with an HSBC.

The message:

Google Inc. has cancelled your order. You have not been charged.

This order was likely canceled for one of the following reasons:
Details provided for your credit card do not match those on-file with your financial institution.

Please visit Google Wallet to verify or update your account information. Be sure that your full billing address is complete and matches those on file with your financial institution or credit card company.
When did this happen ??
I mean when had u ordered and how it was canceled.. Can u tell in detail...

Ordered on the 29th, cancelled last night :(
Will give PPO box a shot now with a new account.
I had entered billing details of my CC as a friend's home in Texas.

Omg. While adding CC to google wallet i couldnt change country from USA so i gave billing address and shipping address same as what comgateway provided me with.

Are you guys able to enter Indian address for billing details?

Even I gave the billing as well as the shipping address same as my HSG (comgateway) box address. And as of now, the items are shipped and reached UPS' Portland (Oregon) facility scheduled for delivery tomorrow to my HSG address.

wow thanks for the confirmation @bionics. life saver man. I was almost certain it was gonna get cancelled. Now i see a ray of hope.

Waiting patiently for 3 months to get a good phone after my old one got stolen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg. While adding CC to google wallet i couldnt change country from USA so i gave billing address and shipping address same as what comgateway provided me with.

Are you guys able to enter Indian address for billing details?

You should give the US address as the billing address.

The order just got updated, with a shipping estimate of 13th Feb.
Now it is a wait n watch for me.. :(

Google seems to be shipping fast. I ordered on 30th morning. The mail with tracking number came on the 2nd. The order however had already been shipped to NC on 1st Feb. So keep your fingers crossed, your order might already be enroute... :eagerness:

Yup. My order also got into pre-ordered. I ordered 16gb around 1st feb 4am IST.

Not sure when it's going to ship but m hopeful it's going to ship in next 1-2 weeks

Mine was stating 13th Feb till the shipping details came thru. 13th Feb is the worst case scenario, they seem to have sorted out the supply issues.

I guess due to huge inflow of orders things are taking time... For me also, card was charged, the very instance I placed the order, which went to pre-order. Now after 2 days it shows, it shows "Order placed to Google" with a estimate of Feb-13. But, the charge is not authorised in my card...

Give it a couple of days, probably delay due to being weekend or something...
I'm also waiting patiently with you.. :p

As soon as i ordered on 31st Jan, my order status went into pre ordered , and its the same since,no change ! no shipping/estimate !! :(

It says Free shipping on the site.

BRAND NEW SEALED NEXUS 4 LG SMART PHONE BUMPER OEM GOOGLE CASE BLACK FREE SHIPPING FREE SCREEN PROTECTIVE

ymMoYSZ.png

is this site reliable? and the price is inclusive of shipping to india?
anyone ordered this?

Not sure, but I think someone in TE had ordered it a month earlier, don't remember who.

Yes price is all inclusive.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if this was posted earlier, but here is the NJ address for PPO Box.

<Name>
ICC Worldwide # <PPO ID>
627-F Summit Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Tel: 201-8848147

I wanted to buy the Poetic Borderline bumper but no shipping to India. :(

Are the silicone cases good enough in terms of protection? I dont want to spend more than 500 bucks.

Back