Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Got the notification from ppobox. My phone cleared customs.
Shipping cost -1358 including insurance.
Customs was 516.
It seems I'll get the phone on 14th Feb.

How much did you pay rishabh.asthana

Shipped directly from US retailer to you in India! [FONT=Verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]Note: shipping period provided by the seller is 4 - 5 weeks.

Total all-inclusive cost of item for delivery to India based on current exchange ****rates will be:

Rs. 24,141
Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 21,693

International Shipping: Rs. 770

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 1,778
- DISCOUNT - Rs. 100

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL Rs. 24,141

@iq6886 thats nice. Mine has just been shipped by comgateway. Estimated delivery is 14th.
@sunny4691 i am interested in getting the poetic borderline bumper probably 2 of them. Is it possible for you to add them into your GO?

Last edited by a moderator:
iq6886 thats nice. Mine has just been shipped by comgateway. Estimated delivery is 14th.
sunny4691 i am interested in getting the poetic borderline bumper probably 2 of them. Is it possible for you to add them into your GO?

Sorry bro but I will be able to order Rearth fusion only, so as to get a single package, I will be ordering 3 of those, 1 for me and the other 2 will be up for grabs.

Sorry bro but I will be able to order Rearth fusion only, so as to get a single package, I will be ordering 3 of those, 1 for me and the other 2 will be up for grabs.

Whats the total cost you are expecting ?

Amazon are sad, they sent 3 bumpers I ordered in such a big box, actual weight 0.3kg,volumetric weight 1.4 kg, weight for calculation 1.5 kg, no option of repack as difference between actual and volumetric is not 2kg(minimum),

Please do not buy from amazon, buy from ebay and ask seller to send in small box.

Whats the total cost you are expecting ?

Less than 1500rs if I get charged for 1-2 lbs shipping weight.

I'm interested in getting one.
ygpm..

Replied

Planning to use PPO Box or getting it shipped directly? They also have the option for direct shipment through regular airmail. I guess it will be about $17 for 3 units.

Since this is shipped by the seller and not Amazon, the boxes should be compact.

Bro I will use PPOBox, I think it will take a very long time to reach me if shipped directly.

Bro I will use PPOBox, I think it will take a very long time to reach me if shipped directly.

True. Ppobox will be fine as long as they send it in a small box. Even I have ordered 4 through PPOBox, estimated shipping date is Feb 15th although they have already given the tracking details.

Back