Google Nexus S is out

stalker said:
Shirley you jest?

It took them 7 months. I wouldn't hold my breath on Q1.. maybe midway through Q2 if we are lucky.
And that is why the Nexus S is a much better phone. Honeycomb/3.0 is supposed to come out in Q2..

If you have it in your hand, using it, and it's not sealed away in a box, you shouldn't have any problems.

Also, if I'm not wrong you're allowed to carry stuff upto Rs. 25000 without being charged duty.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2.

Friend would be having his phone and Nexus S , do both needs to be carried in hand and what keeping the box in luggage is it fine ? How much would customs would be charged ?

Tell your friend to carry both phones in his pocket and leave boxes in luggage. Thats how I got 2 Nexus one + other phone once.

dinjo said:
Friend would be having his phone and Nexus S , do both needs to be carried in hand and what keeping the box in luggage is it fine ? How much would customs would be charged ?
Duty for phones is only about 1.3%, so you can even get it by courier. Will cost max 1.5k depending on the weight of the package.

Everytime I go on a plane my nose runs wild.

So whenever i enter green channel, I act like I have a bad fever, sneezing all the time, make the officer wait till I give him the customs slip while sneezing and runny nose again lol.

No customs office dares to speak with me then :p Although now I have come to know my boss's brother works in the Customs dept at Blore :D I dont have to do any more antics :p

dinjo said:
How did you pass through green channel ?
Err.. I put my bags through the scanner, pick them up and walk out? :/

SunnyBoi said:
Everytime I go on a plane my nose runs wild.

So whenever i enter green channel, I act like I have a bad fever, sneezing all the time, make the officer wait till I give him the customs slip while sneezing and runny nose again lol.

No customs office dares to speak with me then :p Although now I have come to know my boss's brother works in the Customs dept at Blore :D I dont have to do any more antics :p

WTH! :rofl:

I don't have to do any such thing.. lol.

Back