FS: Mobile Google Pixel 3 (Clearly White, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 1, 2020
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unused
Selling this for a friend. The screen as well as the glass back are virtually scratchless as seen in the images.

I only have the phone with me at present. I have been informed that the original box or accessories are unavailable, but a Samsung charger/Type-C cable will be included, if needed.

Note that official software support for the Pixel 3 has ended and thus purchasing the phone is more about experiencing a Pixel device and camera.

No idea about the exact purchase date, but I charged the phone once with Accubattery installed, and it indicates a battery health of just over 80%.

Not sure how long I will have this phone with me, so if anyone is interested, let me know at the earliest.

Also, to avoid confusion on the product specifications, refer the link below:

Attachments

• Pixel On.jpg
    Pixel On.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 312
  • Pixel Front.jpg
    Pixel Front.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 292
  • Pixel Back.jpg
    Pixel Back.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Provisionally available again after an initial sale as the buyer wants to pull out due to lack of dual physical SIM slots. Will be selling it ro whoever gets in touch first and makes the full payment.

Last edited:
Available again, as I have refunded the amount paid by @Enigma123. Contact me via the PM route.

Also, the item is packed and so I cannot check it now but you can actually keep running the latest GSI images in sticky mode on the Pixel 3.

Last edited:
Still available until I actually receive the payment for the finalised deals. Also reduced the price.

Last edited:
Unpacked it again due to local interest. Can also confirm now that this is the single SIM variant without eSIM.

Also, having mostly used Samsung devices until now, was pleasantly surprised at how fast this phone boots up despite it's age.

Last night was comparing the Pixel 3 camera with my 12 mini one in pitch black conditions and was much more impressed with the Night mode on the Pixel 3 to the right. I am 80% decided on keeping it as a secondary work phone, as I have a spare SIM anyway.

However, if anyone is interested, putting the final price at 9.5k (+50% shipping).

Night Mode.jpg

Phone is with me now for good and a final bump based on usage for a week. Liked separating my work account, but also realised that my use case for a work phone is few minutes a week, as I am mostly on the laptop. So, the updates:

1. Package now also includes a case at no additional cost. A basic one to just prevent scratches.
Pixel Case.jpg

2. After a few charge cycles, the battery health has stabilised at around 84% in AccuBattery.
Pixel Battery Health.png

3. Charged it wirelessly using the MagSafe battery pack that I normally use for my iPhone. It was around 7.7W as per the image below, but it will probably go up to 10W with a wireless charger attached to the wall.
Pixel Wireless.png

4. Previously only checked the back camera, but also used both the wide and ultrawide selfie cameras which are great.
Pixel Selfie 28mm.jpgPixel Selfie 19mm.jpg

Price is 9.5k shipped with the case. Anyone interested can drop me a PM.

Last edited:
Available again, as I have refunded the amount paid by @Enigma123. Contact me via the PM route.

Also, the item is packed and so I cannot check it now but you can actually keep running the latest GSI images in sticky mode on the Pixel 3.
Pm me

Since this was bumped, I am still open to selling it, since I only use it to separate my work account from my personal phone. Price reduced to 9.25k shipped.

Also, for clarification, this is a carrier version and is thus bootloader locked (no custom ROM support for those looking at that) but supports any SIM card.

Battery health has now actually stabilised at 85% in Accubattery over the long term, which is better than the initial 84% I had posted.

Last edited:
Officially withdrawing from sale as I am finding it to be the perfect secondary phone, as per a recent trip, certainly better than compromised budget phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back