Google Pixel 6/6 Pro images leaked. (be ready to sell your kidneys!)

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Real images of the Google 6 and 6 Pro have been leaked. These are the exact renders of the real images which were leaked to protect the source.

For those who don't know, Google will use not the Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC for their phones anymore. They will be using their own SoC codenamed "Whitechapel" made by Samsung. The model which will be used for the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro is GS101 Whitechapel. GS for Google Silicon.
Specs are not known except for the in-display fingerprint sensor and the two cameras on the Pixel 6 and three cameras on the Pixel 6 Pro.

The phone looks incredibly beautiful imo. Especially the last pic. Check it out. But be ready to part with an organ or two lol.

Screenshot_20210514-142801.png
Screenshot_20210514-140836.pngScreenshot_20210514-140901.png
Screenshot_20210514-140850.png
Screenshot_20210514-140940.pngScreenshot_20210514-141122~2.png
Screenshot_20210514-141408.png

Forgot to add the Youtube source lol

Last edited:
if they sell with unlocked boot loader for this silicon then it would be very exciting.

Nice nice. Whatever SOC it comes with I hope it's on par if not better than QC variants. Besides, the main thing to see is the longevity, as that's the main concern of Pixels. There's not a day passes I don't miss mine but paying premium for phones with hardware problems eventually leading to its death is out of the question. Most of all I hope the 5a and 6 both launch in India.

Every year Google hypes up the market with these useless renders and after 6 months of release date, everyone forgets about these phones. This has been going on for the last 5 years. Apart from the OG Pixel, the rest four-year line-up were bloody expensive and lacklustre.

You'd expect the creator of Android to make compelling premium phones that's comparable to Samsung flagships. Yet every year software issues plague the Pixel line-up. They don't learn from their mistakes which even Samsung do these days.

Google should go back making mid-range phones with flagship specs. Premium isn't their forte. The Nexus 4 and 5 were one of a kind.

Every year Google hypes up the market with these useless renders and after 6 months of release date, everyone forgets about these phones. This has been going on for the last 5 years. Apart from the OG Pixel, the rest four-year line-up were bloody expensive and lacklustre.

You'd expect the creator of Android to make compelling premium phones that's comparable to Samsung flagships. Yet every year software issues plague the Pixel line-up. They don't learn from their mistakes which even Samsung do these days.

Google should go back making mid-range phones with flagship specs. Premium isn't their forte. The Nexus 4 and 5 were one of a kind.

And here you are again, on every thread about android or xiaomi or audio gear, you keep providing hypothetical answers based on nothing but your prejudice. Software issued plague the pixel experience! Wow that is the first i have heard this from anyone.

And here you are again, on every thread about android or xiaomi or audio gear, you keep providing hypothetical answers based on nothing but your prejudice. Software issued plague the pixel experience! Wow that is the first i have heard this from anyone.

There are countless more examples I can give. How many do you want?
If you've been following the Pixel space for the last 5 years, these reports shouldn't be surprising.

Funnily, only the OG Pixel was free from any kind of mass-reported defects, which is also the best one of all these iterations. Hands down.

Leaks don't happen without sources.
Sources provided the images. Jon made the render.
That's because renders look attractive compared to blueprints.
Look at your previous comment
Every year Google hypes up the market with these useless renders.
You clearly said "useless renders." Just a render. Not even a prototype. But the video I posted said images of the actual phone. And the renders are based on those images of THE phone. Not renders of the blueprint or whatever you want to call it.
Even Max from AP confirmed the same:
This can happen. Renders can't always be 100% accurate especially when it comes to the colors.
I don't know what your point here is.

I don't know what your point here is.
My comment was more on the lines of the product than who made/provided the render.
We can all agree that the renders look beautiful. And that's what Google has been doing these past 5 years.
Pixel phones look great on paper. Not so much on experience (except OG Pixel).
They hype up every release (remember the Pixel 4 was leaked by Google themselves?) without focusing on the product itself.
And that's why every year we get a Pixel phone that's riddled with the same issues as last year.
It's like they don't take user feedback. Or their quality control is really bad.

I request users to not comment on something unless they have personal experience regarding something. That's what leads to widespread misinformation thus confusion. Pixels do have one or two software issues but that's not the problem, those issues are absolutely nothing compared to the hardware issues which plague the Pixels.

OG PIXEL: The most affected device in regard to hardware problems. 1. Sudden death issue (mostly on the 128 GB XL variants). 2. Dead microphone problem (acknowledged by Google and compensation paid to those affected). 3. USB corrosion problem. 4. Dead Vibrator problem. All these are hardware problems, goes without saying.

Pixel 2: Most stable and problem free device in Pixel branch. Only the XL variants have the terrible quality LG panel, that too on the early batches which was fixed on later models, to a degree. Pixel 2s are least affected by the sudden death problem. Other abovementioned problems also are uncommon to the device.

Pixel 3: There are many issues with the device. Battery related problems is the most common of them, which is hardware. The sudden death problem does exist for this device. Then there's the Bluetooth problem which is most probably software.

I have nothing to report in respect to Pixel 4, 4a or Pixel 5, mostly because I've not personally used them and I didn't bother to read feedback of others extensively. Google needs to up their quality control at once and resolve the hardware problems. An iPhone is an excellent investment even after paying 80k, why? Because of their top notch QC, longevity. A Google Pixel is the worst investment, because imagine paying 70k for a phone which will die on you for any of the above reasons after couple of years.

In terms of Software, it was (is) a sublime experience. Comparing a Pixel to Samsung in that respect is insanely stupid like. Even Miui is better than One UI, anything is.

I request users to not comment on something unless they have personal experience regarding something. That's what leads to widespread misinformation thus confusion. Pixels do have one or two software issues but that's not the problem, those issues are absolutely nothing compared to the hardware issues which plague the Pixels.

OG PIXEL: The most affected device in regard to hardware problems. 1. Sudden death issue (mostly on the 128 GB XL variants). 2. Dead microphone problem (acknowledged by Google and compensation paid to those affected). 3. USB corrosion problem. 4. Dead Vibrator problem. All these are hardware problems, goes without saying.

Pixel 2: Most stable and problem free device in Pixel branch. Only the XL variants have the terrible quality LG panel, that too on the early batches which was fixed on later models, to a degree. Pixel 2s are least affected by the sudden death problem. Other abovementioned problems also are uncommon to the device.

Pixel 3: There are many issues with the device. Battery related problems is the most common of them, which is hardware. The sudden death problem does exist for this device. Then there's the Bluetooth problem which is most probably software.

I have nothing to report in respect to Pixel 4, 4a or Pixel 5, mostly because I've not personally used them and I didn't bother to read feedback of others extensively. Google needs to up their quality control at once and resolve the hardware problems. An iPhone is an excellent investment even after paying 80k, why? Because of their top notch QC, longevity. A Google Pixel is the worst investment, because imagine paying 70k for a phone which will die on you for any of the above reasons after couple of years.

In terms of Software, it was (is) a sublime experience. Comparing a Pixel to Samsung in that respect is insanely stupid like. Even Miui is better than One UI, anything is.
I agree with everything except the last line. nothing can beat miui (for the worst experience, p.s: no idea about realme and likes). and sorry to say OneUI is right there at the top (always received unnecessary hate, their software on flagships is top notch). better than buggy oxygen os. source: own a poco x3 pro rn.

I owned a nexus 6p and while it was a fantastic phone, it was pushed down to the ground because of the lackluster 810 processor which rendered the phone useless after 2 years (literally). Put in a couple more cameras and the latest proccy, make the display bezelless, you have a near perfect phone. formula is simple but it's evident google just didn't/doesn't care about phones anymore after the og pixel. if anything the new phone looks like the renders, they've got a winner on their hands. Android 12 looks BEAUTIFUL too (leak video).

Back