GOSF 2013 - deals, links

Guys, is there any time limit to buy from ebay.in which has provided me the discount coupons.
Or once i have the coupons i can buy it anytime in these GOSF days?

EBay's sale is same like aazadi or Diwali sale where there were coupons from 100% to 10% off. Each coupon is valid only few uses for those 12-14mins of sale.

This is there throughout the year for Amex.
True tht.
Seagate Backup plus 4TB you can get it for 12.5k not so great,but still the best price.[DOUBLEPOST=1386761038][/DOUBLEPOST]Deal Coupons from snapdeal,infibeam not working on ipad air now LOL :cool:

Last edited:
This is How flipkart does it business?

Actual listing:
IP9OCXh.jpg

I Select Shoe Size:
upBkSsg.jpg

Final Price:
Hl2nt6q.jpg

Conclusion:
Buyer is being taken to a Ride

This is How flipkart does it business?
Conclusion: Buyer is being taken to a Ride

Check the other sizes, the price is actually correct. They have different prices for different sizes. It might depend on stock and availability i.e. less stock, higher price...

Ctq0Kbx.png

If u visit a shoe store you would realise price is same for all sizes.

Not really, i've seen larger shoe and shirt sizes having a slight premium. Not this much though and since they are technically still selling under the MRP it's up to them what price they sell it at.

I ordered the FX 991 ES Plus this Sunday for Rs.740 (Cash on delivery), now they've reduced it to Rs.725.
Now since the delivery has not happened yet (tentative date 17th december), should I call them up and ask if I can pay Rs.725 on delivery?

but in the end its just 15 bucks lol :p
wow, call them speak to them all for 15 bucks !!! ROFL[DOUBLEPOST=1386834875][/DOUBLEPOST]
could anyone having an amex card please assist me? i need to buy a UPS from infibeam.

send me a PM with a link...

Back