got chinese tea in the package instead of S:flo2 (ordered on Mp4 nation)

gamingstill

Game Developer
Adept
on august 8th i ordered S:flo2 with leather cover on Mp4 NATION and today i received the package from hong kong post and when i opened it i found Chinese tea in it :O:O:cry:
what to do now please help guys :huh:

Oh, sorry to hear that! Contact MP4nation customer care with details and screenshots of the package. I hope they help. Did the package looked tampered? Does MP4Nation not have their own temper-proof wrap-around tape?

Are you sure its tea :p....

If its cannabis or poppy you might have a have something worth much more :rofl:

was waiting for this from so many days and the wait is over in this way :mad::mad:
whenever i buy mp3 player something happens ...:ashamed:
first the cown j3 case and now this :S

Sorry bro but this is the Most Epic blunder/Ripoff i have seen in recent times :p ..
On track did the package look tampered? I mean the original seals were intact or were they slit?
Another thing weigh the Package immidiately and take a picture of the weight. Send this to the Mp4nation and crosscheck the weight of the package.

hahahahahahahahhah oh man this is epic !!!! order headphones and get tea , this is like our local greymarket , open up speakerbox to find bricks inside , lol

good luck with your headphones .

I must admit I laughed a bit, but it must be really annoying. What happened to your J3? Sushant must be pretty worked up now!

The best blunder as of now. Bad to hear it happened this way. lol
Did you try the tea? :p
Through whom was the package shipped? UPS/Fedex or any other?

Back