GPU Deals

Thanks. I had given up on Facebook in 2015 but I guess it's time to create a new account lol.

Also, was you 3070 a local deal or did you have it shipped?
i'm from Mumbai and seller was from Kolkatta (so the longest shipping time i can expect lol). this was my first entry into getting anything used so I understand wanting first to try local deals but I couldn't find any seller from Mumbai region, there were few but I specifically wanted Asus tuf variant. in these groups buyers always drop a thank you post by tagging the seller so you can also check those post related yo your seller to get some more info, message the buyer for knowing his experience over all. little bit of research can put your mind at ease.

i actually first got a second hand but new RMA sealed pack PSU of corsair's HXI platinum series, normally such things would be way above my budget. but i took the risk and it was worth it. this was also from Kolkatta but different seller (it was one of zoukarts admin) so chances of failure were less.
Dang good deal my man. Very nice.
Btw I thought the second group in the last you mentioned was deleted by fb. Either that or I got banned lol. I couldn't find it even when I searched for it.

yea prices are amazing, way nice compare to whatever this forum's market place is for GPU. Some of those sellers in FB group are actually retail seller of known computer shops, so they will even guide you for future RMA services if ever needed.

you guys should look into facebook market place as well. Recently got 3070 for 29K where I paid 2k extra because the card was just end of july billed and it was asus tuf variant. since 3070 is discontinued as Ti variant has replaced it, so you could say it was bit rare. some trustworthy groups in FB are - Zoukart / Dank gaming community / Acro for gamers. there are few others but just look into these for now. you'll easily find just 4-5 months old cards at very good rates. just check those groups out and check buyers reviews and such for any seller.
Might wanna avoid dank gaming, if you find the deal there then consider going with other group admins.

I am not following these deals but maybe will get some free time in coming days so will look so which card majority of people want. 3070?
I just found this pic in one of the telegram group
Screenshot_1.jpg

Might wanna avoid dank gaming, if you find the deal there then consider going with other group admins.
i'm not saying to blindly trust admins, do some research like asking previous buyers their experience from that seller etc. my main intention was to let others know the actual used market price for GPUs. if someone actually wants to buy or not is up to them.

Been thinking to get a new gpu to replace the aging 980 Ti for occasional gaming. I am completeting 2-3 games in a year now a days due to time constraint. What is going for good price in this group buy?

i'm not saying to blindly trust admins, do some research like asking previous buyers their experience from that seller etc. my main intention was to let others know the actual used market price for GPUs. if someone actually wants to buy or not is up to them.
I'm not questioning that just mentioned that particular group because of my bad experience with that group's admin. I actually started this thread because of such good deals from those FB groups and other places. I myself bought a GPU from one of the FB groups. Mostly it'll be fine when done via group admins as middleman but talk about transit damages and doa policies before going ahead with it and make sure to record the whole unboxing after receiving it from courier.

If anyone from Chennai is looking for a decent deal, keep in mind ^above post before making purchases from these FB groups.

Screenshot_20221217-150454.jpg

Need help from anyone living near Burdwan, West Bengal (100Km from Kolkata) to test and pick 8x GPUs
Person will be paid for their time and help.
If the same person is also interested in a 3060ti for Rs19K then we can ask seller to sell one more card and of course in this case too person will be paid for their time and help.

Hey there, are you still coordinating anything? Mind opening a DM with me?

I am not following these deals but maybe will get some free time in coming days so will look so which card majority of people want. 3070?
View attachment 154584
Wtf what a hoard lol. How's the price/performance for this model? And also with respect to the GTX 1650S? Haven't paid any attention for a long time.
If anyone from Chennai is looking for a decent deal, keep in mind ^above post before making purchases from these FB groups.

View attachment 154585
The Asus card looks damaged physically. Look at all the dents.

Btw is there anyone from Jorhat, Assam? I found a decent deal for something but needs personal pickup. Seller also doesn't accept part-payment.

View attachment 154584
It's because of unethical guys like these that those who genuinely need to RMA their products suffer. I would rather buy a mined GPU at that price than touch these "freshly RMAed" cards.

There are so many MSI RMA/Warranty horror stories and when I see something like this, it isn't hard to understand why we can't have nice things.

Wtf what a hoard lol. How's the price/performance for this model? And also with respect to the GTX 1650S? Haven't paid any attention for a long time.
No idea about performance bro, been out of touch for sometime and hardly any free time to read those reviews.
It's because of unethical guys like these that those who genuinely need to RMA their products suffer. I would rather buy a mined GPU at that price than touch these "freshly RMAed" cards.

There are so many MSI RMA/Warranty horror stories and when I see something like this, it isn't hard to understand why we can't have nice things.
Its also because of these people we never saw an AMD card in the market

No idea about performance bro, been out of touch for sometime and hardly any free time to read those reviews.

Its also because of these people we never saw an AMD card in the market
I was also waiting for a good amd card which can run 100fps in 1440p resolution and priced right like Nvidia cards.

Back